Twintuition

*Background IS actually drawn by me this time lmao. See what I mean about sucking ass at backgrounds? Yeah. There's like, 5 colors there lmao.*

A/N: This is only the third chapter, and the drawings are already different. Wait until you see the next one lmao. I'm not consistent for DIDDLY DANG-

Keomi was so stupid!

She just had to drop her phone in the toilet that morning. Now it was sitting in the kitchen in a bag of rice. Of course the one time she'd really need it. And then when Midoriya ran into her classroom and told her what had happened, she didn't even hesitate to jump out the window. She should have told someone to call her dad. She should have borrowed Ayaka's phone.

Now, here she was, stuck in the dark closet, throwing herself at the door in a desperate attempt to push whatever it was that was blocking her out of the way enough to slip through the opening. She kept screaming, yelling for anyone passing by, but she knew it was the middle of the day by now, probably not even lunchtime yet. She doubted anyone would hear her. The neighbors on either side worked until late, so they surely wouldn't be home for a while.

Keomi could feel herself beginning to panic. Not only did her brother just run off to who knows where, but she wasn't meant for small spaces. Her wings were just about as big as her, and this closet wasn't exactly what you'd call a walk in. She felt like she couldn't breath. Were the walls getting closer together? She didn't remember there being so many clothes a few minutes ago.

Before she could allow herself to break down and cry until her dad got home, Keomi pulled herself together enough to think. She folded her wings down and pushed her back on the wall. After taking off her shoes, she planted her feet on the door, and tried her hardest to straighten them out. She grunted from the weight, but she could feel the bed moving. She cursed herself for having always skipped out on runs with her parents.

With one last yell of effort, the door opened enough for her to squeeze through. She fell to the floor next to the bed, taking in heaving breaths. She pulled her hair from its ponytail when it suddenly felt much too tight.

After gaining her bearings enough, she punished herself to her feet before dashing down the stairs. She rounded the bottom railing and skidded to a stop in the kitchen. She practically dived for her phone, ripping the bag open, spewing rice all over the floor, before holding down the power button. "Please work. Please work. Please work." Her eyes lit up as the screen turned on. "Sweet flamingos..." She breathed, quickly typing in her password and clicking on her dad's contact.

Aizawa was in the middle of his class when his phone started ringing. He apologized to his students, quickly declining whoever it was.

Keomi groaned dramatically. "Come on you lazy man! Pick up the phone!" She called again.

When Aizawa's phone went off again, he checked the caller ID. Seeing his daughter's name, his brows dipped. "I have to take this. Just stay quiet, I guess." He walked over to the door, turning back to them with a glare. "And I mean silent." After stepping out and shutting the door behind him, he answered the phone, immediately getting hit with yelling from his daughter.

"IS KENTO WITH YOU?!"

Aizawa furrowed his brows. "What? No. Did he say he was heading here?" He'd never heard his daughter sound so... frantic before. "Keomi, what happened?"

Keomi paced the length of the kitchen, cradling a wooden spoon to her chest to ground herself. "Kento left. He burned all his pictures. I tried to get him to stay, but he locked me in a closet and left before I could get out." She spoke in a rush, her words jumbled together. She nearly slipped on the rice, catching herself on the counter before she could fall. "Apparently Haru forgot him. I don't know anything other than that. Kento said he didn't want to keep bringing us stress or something, and thinks we'll be better off without him. He-"