A Quirk Assesment Test?!

"Take me to your leader." Kento ordered, holding a sword to his sister's neck. How did they come to this? When did everything go so wrong?

Keomi's fearful gaze stayed locked on the blade before sliding up to meet her brother's. A smirk played at her lips as she relaxed, her scared little girl act falling away to reveal her sinister intent. "You're looking at her."

Kento's eyes widened, his arm falling back to his side as the words caught in his throat. This couldn't be...

Keomi cackled, flicking her hair over her shoulder as she circled her sibling frozen from shock. "Are you serious? You really didn't know?" Her smile turned to an exaggerated frown, her sarcasm leaking through her feigned sadness. "Kento... you claim to be my twin- that you know me so well." She stopped directly in front of him, swiftly sliding the sword from his hand and turning it to point at his chest. "You were wrong."

No... Keomi was good! She's kind! He needed to rescue her from the evil mastermind controlling her!

Stuck in place by despair and disbelief, Kento wanted to move, but he was helpless as his sister stabbed him through the heart.

Kumi gasped as she watched her son drop to the floor as Keomi cackled like the evil villain she was. Shota just stared with his jaw slack at the scene before him.

A few moments of silence passed before Kento popped up with a grin, Keomi's face a carbon copy as she joined his side, both bowing after completing their show successfully.

Kumi wiped a stray tear from her cheek as she clapped her hands wildly, whistling every few seconds. Shota just stared at the kids. He'd just sat through two hours of a story filled with love, death, war, family, and perfectly timed plot twists.

Two hours.

Two.

Whole.

Hours.

And he wasn't disappointed in the least! If anything, he was thoroughly impressed and oddly enough wanted a sequel.

He glanced over at his wife who couldn't stop crying, rambling about 'why would she betray her brother like that?! He's given up everything to save her! Family over anything! And then she just kills him?!'. He looked back at the kids as they high-fived before running off down the hall to find something else to do. "How old are they again?" He asked, suddenly feeling like he should be much older.

Kumi sniffed harshly, placing a hand over her heart as she felt her pride swell for her little performers. "Four and a half!"

~~~~~~~

"What? A quirk assessment test?!" The class cried in sync. Keomi pursed her lips. She'd seen her dad do a few of these before to other classes. They were never the same as the last.

"But- orientation! We're gonna miss it!" Uraraka wined.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa stated simply. "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions." Keomi snorted. You can say that again. "That means that I get to run my class however I see fit." Mina looked back at Keomi with nervous eyes. The girl shrugged. "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn." He then turned to the seemingly-always-angry blond. "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?"