No Humanity

"What can I do?" "Take me to him" He sighs. ~ We pulled up in front of his mansion of a house. Him and Damon have definitely done well for themselves.

Just as I was getting out, Stefan grabbed my hand, stopping me from getting out. "Stefan, I'm going in there" "I know, there's just... Something you need to know first" "What do you mean?" "Damon doesn't have his humanity on" My eyes go wide.

~Stefan~
"The hell, Stefan! That's your definition of ok?!" "I didn't wanna worry you" "How did this happen?" "Katherine wasn't in the tomb" "I should've known this was about my damn sister! She ruins everything and everyone" "Sister?" "Yes, Stefan, I'm a Petrova- or a Pierce- as she calls herself now" "Does Damon know that?" "I don't think so, look I really wanna go see him, so can we go now?" "Yeah"

We enter into the house, but I tell her to stay out of his view. You know, it should be a surprise... It'll help turn his humanity back on. "Stef, ditching school, huh? What, does your girlfriend think about that?" "I didn't tell her, Damon" He laughs and says, "Stefan's gonna be in trouble"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lucy shake her head, tears in her eyes. She's never seen him like this, one was such a nice guy when she saw him last, he still is. This is a side of him she's never seen, I can't blame her for crying. Plus, she's hearing his voice in person, for the first time in centuries.

~Lucy~
I never thought Damon could say things like that, he's such a nice guy! Guess this is the real him? "Actually, I have something for you" "If it's the key out of here, that'd be greatly appreciated, brother" "It's not, but I think you'll like this one better" "Doubt it" "Damon, shut up, you don't even know what it is" "I don't care either" My eyes water and my bottom lip starts to tremble.

"Come here" He says, looking at me. "Who are you talking to?" "Me" I said. His eyes get wide and he says, "Lucy" with disbelief.

*Since Lucy is Katherine's sister/ a Petrova, she's yet another Doppelganger! Katherine got really good at pretending to be Elena obviously 🙄, but Lucy, even if she wanted to, couldn't pull it off.
Because unlike the other doppelgangers (along with her sister) she has that blonde hair that's sorta noticeable if you look close enough; if you don't look at that, Lucy looks way younger than the others.
As you can see in the picture above. She still looks like she's a teenager, maybe younger, she could never pull off a Katherine, or an Elena. Not that she would want to. She's the goody-two-shoes of the doppelgangers. Besides Amara, whose crazy. 😂.
So there's a little note to describe some more about Lucy Marie Petrova/Wilson*