Chapter 5.

Jatavia POV
Bronx , New York
November 25 , 2020

"Okay baby how this look?" I came outside making Jovon take pictures.

"I already told you , you fine as hell now hurry up,"

"So you like?" I smiled

"Yes, I love. Now come on we gon be late for the dinner,"

It's thanksgiving, and tonight we're going over Latto's house. It's more so of a Friendsgiving. I've gotten super close to Miami simply because she do my hair all the time but I still haven't grown to like Latto.

Cardi and Diamonté will be there too, we've all hung out before but they're not involved in the gang or know anything of it.

I just started out my 10 months a few weeks ago. The only people who know anything of my identity is Miami and Latto and that's the way it'll stay. I want to do this to collect my own bag. After Jovon and I are both out we plan on moving out of New York.

I guess Latto is trying to get out too but I'm assuming somethings wrong with her contract and she's trying to leave early. And Miami staying in the game.

I do the same thing Jovon does. Just with less killing. I mostly collect what is necessary instead of going straight to the killing.

Once we pulled up to Latto's house we were about to leave the car. Jovon looked over at me and damn she look good as hell. Whole ass meal.

"Uh uh don't look at me like that," I warned her nasty ass.

"I ain't even do nothing," she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"No you gon mess up my makeup," I already know what her nasty ass is thinking.

"I'll fix it, come on let me eat it real quick baby,"

"We gon be late," I spoke lowly

"Black folks ain't ever on time no how," she smiled at me. Bringing herself closer to me giving me a kiss. She lucky as hell these windows are tinted.

She hooked her hand around my neck, kissing on me and sucking on my lip. I turned towards her, my whole body with my legs open.

She put my legs up sliding my panties off.
"Baby you coulda pushed them to the side," I mumbled.

"Nah you know I like to see your pretty pussy when I eat it,"

I bit my lip hard. God she so damn sexy.

She spread my legs even more keeping them up.