Epilouge

Jatavias POV
February 15, 2022
Cairo, Tanzania (Africa)

I sipped on my water, looking over to the sand dooms and pyramids afar from the view in my room.

"Jenescia," I called for my sister as I walked through the small house we would stay in for a few weeks.

"Yeah?" She answered , coming out from the bathroom.

Caresha sat at the table in the kitchen. Ever since Miami left the gang she's been wanting to be called by her gov so we call her Caresha.

"Y'all ready to go? We're going on a tour today,"

"Hold on let me get myself together," Jenescia went into her and Careshas room to grab whatever.

I looked out the window again. My mind honestly going to every type of different place. I played with the chain around my neck and I looked down to the book I had in hand. Flipping to the next page with.

Caresha sat near me.
"I know you thinking bout her,"

I nodded.
"Today would've been her birthday. She would've loved all this," my eyes became glossy.

Jovon was and will forever be a touchy subject for me. That was my baby. My lil rookie.

Caresha pulled me into her and held me.

"You gotta live life for her, and you,"

I nodded.

I've killed many people, and watched many people I knew die. But she was different.

"She was supposed to be here," I sniffled. "It should've been me,"

"You only say that for her. You know why? You still tear every time you hear her name do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Cause you got heart. Never lose that."

#

Alright y'all & that's a wrap.

I hope you guys enjoyed, if y'all have any questions about the story at all just ask I got y'all.

Fun fact my dads from Tanzania that's the only reason I picked that country specifically 🥺 anyways I hope y'all had a good dayyy <3