𝙖. 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, You↬↬↬↬↬BGI: Blitzø has a breakdown due to the stress of a lot of things  so you remind him who he is and why the company needs him ↬↬↬↬↬Type: Fluff ↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬
Parings: Blitzø, You
↬↬↬↬↬
BGI: Blitzø has a breakdown due to the stress of a lot of things so you remind him who he is and why the company needs him
↬↬↬↬↬
Type: Fluff
↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, You↬↬↬↬↬BGI: Blitzø has a breakdown due to the stress of a lot of things  so you remind him who he is and why the company needs him ↬↬↬↬↬Type: Fluff ↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬

"BOSS COME ON!" Moxxie groaned and shook the door knob. "We've got a client out here to take care of!" He insisted but all he got in response was an annoyed groan from the imp behind the door that seemed to be locked. Millie and you soon joined Moxxie at the entrance of Blitzøs office.

"Still won't open up?" Moxxie asked putting her hand on her husbands shoulder. He shook his head and flashed his eyes between you and her. You sighed and told the two to go wait in the lobby. You've known Blitzø for a long time. Before he even had this company, so if any demon could get him to open up it'd be you.

You knocked three times softly on his door. "Blitzø, can I come in?" You asked in a soft tone staring at the window of the door that was covered by the blinds. You heard soft footsteps on the other side and then felt the door knob being jiggled as he unlocked it. You let a small smile come across your features.

You twisted the door knob softly and opened it. There he sat in the corner of his office his head in his hands. It was not just anyone Blitzø would let see him like this. You closed the door softly behind you and sat next to him. You curled your tail around his waist and put a hand on his shoulder. He removed his hands to look at you.

He sighed and smiled a little. You could see faint tears starting to form in his eyes. You lean your head on him and grab his hand messaging the back of it gently. "It's okay to cry." You said softly looking at your hands. You looked up at him after about a minute and sure enough he was looking at you. "Want to talk about it?" You asked staring into his eyes.

He sighed and nodded softly. He stared at his lap for a bit before opening his mouth to speak. "It's just..everything. All of it. All of this. Sometimes it's too much. Owning a company, dealing with that creepy bird, just the stress of it all." He said softly his voice breaking. You pulled him into your chest and softly rubbed his horns. "Shh, it's okay, I'm here for you. Not as your employee but as your friend." You said softly rocking you both.

This time Blitzø wrapped his tail around you and snuggled into you. "Besides how many other imps own companies?" You said looking down at him. He looked up at you with a little bit of a shocked expression. "None I know of." You finished smiling at him. "And how many imps can travel to the living?" You said looking at him with an eyebrow quirked. He smiled softly at you. "None." He said softly.

"Who's the best boss?" You said smiling at him with nothing about adoration in your eyes. He shook his head at you. "Me." He said softly smiling while looking at the floor. "Sorry couldn't hear you." You said putting a hand up to your ear to indicate it. "I'm the best boss." He said louder. "Yes you are." You said squeezing him tight for a moment.

"See, you've got all these great things. Just focus on the positive." He nodded at you and you swore you heard a slight purr. You kissed the top of his head and sighed. "I promise you this, I'll always look out for you." You said softly. "I'll do the same for you." He said giving your cheek a kiss. You helped him too his feet and gave him a quick hug.

"You're a boss ass bitch, the number one boss ass bitch!" You said pumping your fist in the air. He chuckled at your actions but copied it. You heard a knock at the door and saw Moxxie poke his head in. "The client says if you don't see them, now they're leaving." He said before Blitzø nearly cut him off. "Send them in." Blitzø said. You smiled at him and hugged him once more.

"Thank you." He said and patted your head. You smiled and grabbed his hand. "Go get him boss ass bitch." You said teasingly. You exited right before the client walked in. 'Perfect timing' you thought. Blitzø wouldn't know what he'd do with you.

↬↬↬↬↬