𝙚. 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, You↬↬↬↬↬BGI: [Y/N] is being forced into an arrangedmarriage and meets Blitzø along the way

↬↬↬↬↬
Parings: Blitzø, You
↬↬↬↬↬
BGI: [Y/N] is being forced into an arranged
marriage and meets Blitzø along the way.
↬↬↬↬↬
Requested: Yes
↬↬↬↬↬
The requester has asked for [Y/N]'s
pronouns to be she/her/hers
↬↬↬↬↬
TW's: Mentions of: attempting to drug someone, death, if you're uncomfortable with these topics I suggest you skip this chapter.
↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬

"SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHO?" The client had asked Blitzø pointing to a picture of the target they wanted gone. Blitzø nodded and shook hands with them. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said in a polite tone and tried to get them out of the office as quickly as possible.

"M&M come in here!" Blitzø's voice rang out throughout the entire office when he heard the client close the front door. Loona being Loona also stuck her head in. "Yes boss?" Moxxie was the first to break the silence. Blitzø stood up for his desk and shoved the picture in Moxxies face. "New target, don't screw it up Mox." He said and walked away to grab the grimore.

They all headed out to least shady-ist part of hell and opened the portal. Looking twice like a lost dog in the street really quick Blitzø motioned for the crew to get inside. The portal had brought them outside a large estate. Their mouths slightly gaped at the large building in front of them. They snapped out of it remembering they had a job to do.

They had made their way past the security pretty easy. Now inside the place each of them spread out in search of their target. Blitzø headed North, Moxxie went East, Loona went South, and Millie went West. Blitzø had heard a bit of commotion upstairs and decided that'd be the first place he checked. It lead him outside a door with a piece of gold with a name carved into it.

'Princess [Y/N]' it read. [Y/N] the name of their target, must've been her room. He heard two voices shouting. One sounded like a younger woman and the other sounded like an older woman. He ducked out of sight in case someone came out but not too much so he could still hear the commotion.