𝙗. 𝙀𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, you↬↬↬↬↬BGI: Blitzø eavesdrops on you when you and Millie are talking about the guy you like

↬↬↬↬↬
Parings: Blitzø, you
↬↬↬↬↬
BGI: Blitzø eavesdrops on you when you and Millie are talking about the guy you like.
↬↬↬↬↬
Type: Fluff
↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬Type: Fluff↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬

"I DON'T KNOW MILS." You said looking at your best friend. "I don't think I'm his type." You mumbled. Millie shook her head at you and smiled before putting a hand on her shoulder. "You're never going to know unless you try hun, and if he doesn't like you then he isn't worth it." She replied patting your shoulder. You sighed and nodded.

It was the cliche troupe where the employee had a crush on their employer. Little did you and Millie know that a certain employer was hiding behind the counter of the lobby. Overhearing everything you just said. It did cause a pang of hurt in his heart to know you liked someone else.

There was a ton of 'charming' guys and hell. Blitzø did often tease you about crushes and such but now he wanted nothing to do with your crush. Jealousy was quick to act on him. Latching on him like a leach. He sneered and when he heard you and your imp friend walk away he got up and hurried to his office.

Half of him wanted to strangle the other guy you had a crush on and half of him wanted to lock himself in his office and cry for days on end. Blitzø did have a eavesdropping problem however, on countless occasions he had spied of Moxxie and Millie. Moxxie obviously didn't approve but Millie didn't seem to mind much.

However you would most likely be upset if he brought it up. You'd probably never trust him again which would cause you're relationship to crumble completely. He didn't want to lose you either ways. He'd just have to tell you how he feels or he'd lose you to that man you have a crush on. Blitzø was rather oblivious however.

You had tried to subtly tell him how you feel but he didn't get it. After the 4th try you realized you'd just have to tell him how you feel straight up. You had returned to the lobby making your way to his office after some advice from Millie. However you were stopped when you crashed face first into a demons face.

"Sorry!" You squeaked out only to meet the eyes of the man you adored. "I was just looking for you." You both said in unison causing a fit of laughter to break out between you two. You both went back to his office for privacy. You moved your foot along the carpet.

"So, whatcha wanna talk about?" You asked hesitantly. He sighed and looked everywhere but you. "This isn't easy to say." He started. Your eyes widened, "IM FIRED?!" You squeaked voice cracking. Blitzø laughed and shook his head no. You said in relief clutching where your heart would be.

"Uhm, I actually have something I want to say too." You said biting on your bottom lip and looking up at your boss. He nodded at you telling you to go on. You let out a deep breath before opening your mouth to speak. "IREALLYLIKEYOUBLITZØ!" You said not breathing in between each word. He looked at your shaking form with wide eyes.

He chuckled and stepped around from his desk. "What a coincidence, because I like you too." He said grabbing your shoulder. You met his eyes. "Really??" You said rather quickly. He nodded. You almost tackled him to the ground with how hard you hugged him. Good thing he didn't have to tell you how he found out about your crush. Let's hope he never will have to.

↬↬↬↬↬