𝙘. 𝘾ù𝙣𝙩!

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, you↬↬↬↬↬BGI: A client flirts with Boss Man and he doesn't stop them↬↬↬↬↬Type: Angst↬↬↬↬↬It's short because I have a sunburn atm and it hurts a lot

↬↬↬↬↬
Parings: Blitzø, you
↬↬↬↬↬
BGI: A client flirts with Boss Man and he doesn't stop them
↬↬↬↬↬
Type: Angst
↬↬↬↬↬
It's short because I have a sunburn atm and it hurts a lot

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, you↬↬↬↬↬BGI: A client flirts with Boss Man and he doesn't stop them↬↬↬↬↬Type: Angst↬↬↬↬↬It's short because I have a sunburn atm and it hurts a lot

↬↬↬↬↬

A LOW GROWL ESCAPED YOUR THROAT as you watched the client try their best to flirt with your boyfriend. Worst part? He's letting it happen! It annoyed you. Their hands traveling up and down his chest. If he they hadn't been a client he probably would've screwed them by now!

Moxxie, Millie, and Loona watched you with nervous eyes. When you got mad, you. got. MAD. Loona came up to you and nudged your shoulder with her snout trying to get you to pay attention to her. You sighed and looked over at her. She had a worrisome look in her eyes. The last time Blitzø did this you threatened to leave him and the IMP.

You gave the three a small smile. You hopped out of your seat and left the meeting room. You had marched over to the water machine and got a plastic cup. Your tail whipping back and forth furiously. You placed the cup under the machine and pressed the lever down slightly. Water started to gush out of the machine and into your cup.

You sighed and placed the cup to your lips. You had mixed signals. You were angry, sad, and overall confused. Should you leave him? This would all carry on and on if you didn't.
However all the memories stuck with you in that moment. All the laughs you shared. Everything.

You didn't want to leave him but should you? It would be better for you not to have to go through this all the time but how would you be without him. It would hurt to leave him but maybe that's what's best. You made your way back into the meeting room. Blitzø had finished up with the client. You cleared your throat and everyone turned their attention to you.

"Excuse me but I need to have a word with the boss." You said very calmly trying to not have your voice break. Everyone nodded at you in understanding and left the room. You sighed and placed your water cup down almost throwing it. You approached the IMP who had a sh!t eating grin on his face. "What is it you wanted to talk about sweetheart?" He asked trailing his tail up your waist.

"Seriously?!" You shouted. He looked at you confused and slightly tilted his head. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked and you pinched your nose bridge. "YES!!" You screamed at him. By now his tail has retracted to where it came from.

"You sit here ALL DAMN DAY AND LET CLIENTS TOUCH YOU ALL THE TIME EVEN IN SEXUAL MANNORS!" You screamed at him poking at his chest. "Why didn't you stop THEM?!" You said now up in his face. He looked at you with fearful eyes and pushed you away a little. "I didn't think it bothered you that much.." he mumbled.

Let's just say...you lost it. The argument ended with you storming out with a box full of your things. You turned back to the office with tears going down your face and anger in your eyes. "ITS OVER C!NT!" You left. Never to return to that office. Even if you desperately wanted to...

↬↬↬↬↬