𝙖. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙..𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮?

↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Moxxie, You↬↬↬↬↬BGI: It's extermination day and Moxxie is one of the victims

↬↬↬↬↬
Parings: Moxxie, You
↬↬↬↬↬
BGI: It's extermination day and Moxxie is one of the victims.
↬↬↬↬↬
Type: Angst
↬↬↬↬↬

 ↬↬↬↬↬Type: Angst↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬

MOXXIE AND [Y/N] HAD BEEN FRIENDS SINCE CHILDHOOD now being coworkers and best friends in the IMP company. Unlike most demons Moxxie and [Y/N] we're born in hell. They were known as the demon species of imp. Rather small species.

[Y/N] and Moxxie as kids promised the other they'd get married to one another but neither of them were brave enough to say anything.

Most demons in hell didn't fear anything. Well anything that is but extermination day. Extermination day is when several demons get wiped out. Everyone goes full blown panic on that day. Several people would lose their wives, husbands, children, or someone they cared about. It seemed like any other day in hell.

Everyone was doing their business as usual. Blitzø was going over his plans as usual. That was until they saw a light appear from the sky. They all froze for a second before everyone's eyes went wide. "Fuck! Hide!" Blitzø shouted hurriedly. Everyone did as they were told. [Y/N] and Moxxie together and Loona and Blitzø together.

Moxxie couldn't stop shaking. "Shhhh, it's gonna be okay we're gonna get through this." [Y/N] smiled and placed their hands over the shaking demons. He smiled back at them. They hugged him for more comfort and he hugged back.

Soon they thought it was over. Blitzø pokes his head out first and nodded at Loona in which they knocked on the door leading to where [Y/N] and Moxxie were. Moxxie peeked over their  shoulder and nodded at [Y/N]. [Y/N] smiled and led them out of the place. The office was a reck. Blitzø sighed and decided to send everyone home.

Everyone nodded and made their way out. Moxxie and [Y/N] still we're holding hands. They didn't mind as they walked the streets of hell. Somehow the bright light appeared again and shined directly down at the couple. Moxxie in full blown panic pushed [Y/N] out of the way. The impact caused [Y/N] to pass out.

Soon they awoke and noticed they were in Blitzøs house. [Y/N] put their head to their hand. They let out an audible groan. Blitzø soon entered the room with water and pain killers. "Where's Moxxie?" [Y/N] asked after swallowing the pills. Blitzø looked at the ground as tears pricked his eyes.

"Blitzø. Where's. Moxxie?" [Y/N] asked more aggressively. Blitzø pointed at the extermination clock of souls. [Y/N] had noticed one more soul had been added. They fell back on their knees. They let an ear piercing scream of agony and despair ripple through their entire body. They screamed so loud Loona rushed into the room.

"What happe-" Loonas eyes softened seeing a sobbing [Y/N] hunched over. She went over and put her hand on their shoulder. [Y/N] turned to Loona and clung to her for dear life letting their agony out. How could this have happened? They made sure it was over. Why did they do that THIS year? Especially to [Y/N]'s best friend and life long crush.

Just like that they lost their one and only. Not even Lucifer himself knew why this happened. [Y/N] didn't stop sobbing that whole night. How could they stop? He was gone. Forever.

↬↬↬↬↬
This was shit but oh well LMAO.

↬↬↬↬↬This was shit but oh well LMAO