𝙛. 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, You↬↬↬↬↬BGI: [Y/N] gets a text from a friend and it causes them to summon a demon↬↬↬↬↬Type: Fluff + a tiny bit of angst↬↬↬↬↬TW's: Bullying it that topic makes you uncomfy skip this chapter :)↬↬↬↬↬Requested: yes↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬
Parings: Blitzø, You
↬↬↬↬↬
BGI: [Y/N] gets a text from a friend and it causes them to summon a demon
↬↬↬↬↬
Type: Fluff + a tiny bit of angst
↬↬↬↬↬
TW's: Bullying it that topic makes you uncomfy skip this chapter :)
↬↬↬↬↬
Requested: yes
↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬Parings: Blitzø, You↬↬↬↬↬BGI: [Y/N] gets a text from a friend and it causes them to summon a demon↬↬↬↬↬Type: Fluff + a tiny bit of angst↬↬↬↬↬TW's: Bullying it that topic makes you uncomfy skip this chapter :)↬↬↬↬↬Requested: yes↬↬↬↬↬

↬↬↬↬↬

A PAPER WAD BOUNCED OFF THE BACK OF [Y/N]'s HEAD causing them to groan in annoyance. They always did this to them. The popular ones. Middle school is tough. Especially this generation. However [Y/N] pulled through due to their friend. They always stuck by them. No matter the circumstances.

STINKY <3:
How's it going [Y/N]?

Their screen flashed with the notification. The checked the time on their phone. They had enough time before the bell rang to text them back.

YOU:
Would you say getting a paper wad thrown at me being good?

STINKY <3:
Are they bullying you again? I swear I'll beat them. 😤

YOU:
Yeah but it's fine.

STINKY <3:
No it's not. If you had more friends I'm sure they'd agree.

Just then the bell rang. Signaling that school was over. [Y/N] let out a sigh of relief they didn't know they were holding. [Y/N] had a small smile on their face and started their way to their bus.

On the bus they plugged in their headphones and just listened to music, blocking out the screaming toddlers, people talking of sex, people chewing tobacco, all of it. Music was an escape for them. If they could thank whoever had decided to make music in the first place they would.

When the bus reached their stop they sprung to their feet happy to be in the comfort of their home. They opened their front door and greeted their guardian before heading off to their bedroom. They unplugged their headphones and sat their phone down on their dresser.

Chainring out of their school outfit for the day they sighed. They picked up their phone again to check the time. 4:30 pm. They decided to play games for the remainder of the night. By the time they logged off it was 9:30 pm. They decided it was time to go to bed. Wouldn't want to be late for hell.

YOU:
Yeah but I don't have more friends. It's just me and you and you know that.

[Y/N] texted their friend back before drifting off to dream land. They groaned as the sound of their alarm woke them up. They rolled over and turned it off. 'Do I really wanna go to hell today?' They asked theirself. 'No. No I don't.' I just have to wait until [G/N] leaves for work. They said to themself. They turned their lamp on so to their guardian it would look like they were up.

They rolled back over and went to sleep. When they woke up again it was around 11 am. They rolled over and turned their phone on and turned their lamp off. They saw a lot of texts from their best friend. They sighed realizing they owed them an explanation.

YOU:
Sorry. I decided to skip school today. I don't want to deal with it all today.

STINKY <3:
Oh are you okay?

YOU:
Yeah just don't wanna do all that today.

STINKY <3:
Oh I found a way for you to make a friend.

YOU:
How?

STINKY <3:
Read the highlighted part aloud.
STINKY <3 sent a pdf.

[Y/N] clicked on the link expecting something like Wikihow or something but they were met with an unfamiliar sight. They turned their head side ways. Why would their friend send them here? They found the highlighted part and read it aloud like their friend said.

After a few minutes of nothing they rolled their eyes and was about to text them for the prank. All of a sudden a red light shined from their closet and their door knob started rumbling. They stared at their closet with wide eyes and started backing up till the cold wall pressed against their back.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing a creature with curled horns and a tail staring straight at [Y/N]. It stepped out of the closet and looked at its surroundings. "Where the fuck am I?" It said. [Y/N] let out a startled screech. "And who the fuck are you?!" It said. It looked to be quite confused.

[Y/N] just stared at it. "Are you mute?" The thing asked looking at [Y/N] quizzically. [Y/N] shook their head no. "W-What are you?" They spoke up after a minute of silence. "Well I'm obviously not human." It replied. [Y/N] slowly got enough courage to approach the creature.

[Y/N] stared at the thing confused. "Never seen a demon before?" He asked not minding [Y/N]'s closeness. They shook their head no. "Well I'm Blitzø that's spelt. B.L.I.T.Z.O but the 'o' is silent." [Y/N] nodded their head. "I'm [Y/N]." They replied reaching their hand out. Blitzø took it and shook their hand.

"So you live in this trash heap alone?" He asked, walking over to their bed and sitting on it. [Y/N] walked over to him and sat down. "No I live with my guardian." They replied. "Say how old are you anyways?" Blitzø asked trying to determine how old the person was. "I'm 13 actually." They replied looking at him.

"13, and summoning demons. Humans are weird." He said eyeing [Y/N] up and down. "I accidentally summoned you." They replied. Blitzø and [Y/N] kept talking all throughout the day before Blitzø said he should probably head back to hell. [Y/N] understood and they shared a hug. [Y/N] looked at Blitzø more like a dad and he looked at them more like one of his own children. Maybe one day he could introduce them to his crew.

↬↬↬↬↬