00

Hello, this is Aesa!

A little disclaimer for all of you before we start.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own any ENHYPEN members and places. This is just a pure fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

No swearing and matured scenes included in this story. Members are all minor, and doesn't need to be involve in such scenarios like that.

I may also use different languages such as Tagalog, Korean, and Japanese. But the whole story is written in English. Lastly, K/J/E is not my first language so you are free to correct my grammar.

•••

[Ni-Ki]

I sat on the chair beside Jay hyung while waiting for our sunbaenims to arrive. Today is the day to evaluate the trainees from different parts of Asia. I was actually looking forward to Japanese trainees, especially that they are all girls and talented. My eyes automatically landed at the door frame when the door knob twisted. We stood up from our seats and greeted TXT and BTS sunbaenim.

"Connect! Annyeonghaseyo, Enhypen-imnida," we bowed to each other before proceeding to our main agenda.

They are all busy watching the audition videos sent by the participants. This will take so long and I am so bored right now. I actually don't know how to evaluate their performances, they are all good and talented.

"Are you bored?" Jay hyung asked me silently. I just nodded my head and smiled timidly. He chuckled and went back on the screen.

I was about to finally doze off when I heard Hoseok hyung chirped in excitement. "Oh, Philippines? Woah, daebak!"

My eyes automatically diverted its gaze on the screen in front of us. A girl wearing a plain black long sleeve and tucked into wide-leg high-waisted jeans. She is cute.

All of us gasped when she didn't speak english, instead she spoke in straight Korean fluently.

"Hello! I am Ayana Cashiell Lim, 16, auditioning for singing and dancing. I can speak Tagalog, English, Korean, and Japanese fluently, so just be comfortable  while talking with me!" she said cheerfully in straight Korean.

And we're at the same age!

I watched her positioning herself in front of the camera and the music started to play. It seems like my eyes can't take off from her. Her moves are just so eye-catchy. Even my hyungs are so amazed at how she conducted the whole song through her body.

"I thought you're looking forward to Japanese trainees?" Jay hyung elbowed me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Maybe I could look forward to Filipino trainees too.

Her dance performance ended and all of us clapped in satisfaction. It was just a dance, I want to see her singing skills now.

The clip turned into black before finally going back to her another video. She was sitting right in front of the camera where we could literally see how cute she is. She smiled on the camera before strumming the ukulele she was holding and started to hum softly.

My hyungs gasped when we heard a familiar melody come from the video. She's going to sing our song! Fever.

I couldn't take off the smile plastered on my face. So when she sang the chorus, I joined her. My members and sunbaenims turned their heads to my direction before grinning.

"Both of you have a great voice. It really suits both of you," Namjoon hyung said.

"Hyung, add her to the list. I want to hear her and Ni-ki duet live!" Jimin hyung said and the others also agreed.

"We're really going to add her anyway. She's talented," Yoongi hyung said before writing something on the paper. He was the one assigned to list down the accepted trainees.

A hundred trainees accepted over the thousand participants. After the evaluation, we discussed our schedules since we need to train the trainees at least once a week when they're finally here in Korea.

I heard that the agency will pick them up after three weeks. We also inspected the dorms inside HYBE and I must say that all of us didn't enjoy that mini tour since all the things are for girls only. 

We finally went back to our dorm. This is so tiring. I immediately went straight up to my room and did not even bother to change my clothes before going to sleep.