09

[Ayana]

After a short conversation with Ni-ki last night, we went to bed right away. I don't have school now until the next few days so I can prepare for my performance.

I left the dorm early to go to the training center. I didn't do anything yesterday so I'll make sure I finish something today. I can't waste time.

"Cashie! Let's go to Namsan," Ni-ki opened up to me when I entered the practice room.

Why is he here so early? Doesn’t he have a schedule now? But he said last night his schedule was early in the morning.

"I can't waste time. Nishimura. Don't you have a schedule this morning? Just take care of that," I said without looking at him.

"Are you mad, Cashie?" trace the sadness in the tone of his speech.

"Answer me, Nishimura. When did I get mad at you?"

he stared at me when he heard my answer, seemingly examining what I was thinking at the time.

"I've never seen you angry, Cashie. Even among your fellow trainees, I've never seen you angry." 

I smiled at him and told him to leave because I needed to do my piece. He didn't complain anymore and left.

I searched last night for the song I was going to perform. I just need to do it with steps for dance, and memorize for songs and rap.

I approached the speaker placed inside the practice room and connected my phone.

“Crazy” started playing by 4minute. I stretched first while listening to the music filling the entire room.

"Kon'nichiwa," 

I stopped what I was doing when a Japanese trainee came in. I bowed in reverence and turned off the music.

It was the first time I could meet a fellow trainee from another country. Often because they are the only Shen eonni I really talk to.

She has long hair that reaches up to her waist. Thick eyelashes, tall, and white skin.

"Did I disturb you?" She obviously has a hard time speaking English so I just answered her in their language.

"Īe. Anata mo kono heya o tsukau tsumoridesu ka?" (Nope. Are you going to use this room too?) she was taken aback at my sudden change of language.

"E e, osoraku sōdesu. Demo daijōbudesu. Ima kara kyūka o torimasu. Izen to onaji koto o tsudzukeru koto ga dekimasu."(Uh supposedly yes. But it's okay, I'm going to take my leave now. You can continue what you're doing earlier,)

"Demo kyōyū dekimasu. Watashi wa hontōni ki ni shimasen," (We can share though. I don't really mind,) I said.

"Anata no namae wa nanidesu ka?" (What's your name?)

"Watashinonamaeha Ayanadesuga, aya to yonde mo īdesu" (My name is Ayana, but you can call me Aya,)

"Namidesu" (I'm Nami,) "Watashi wa itsumo gakkō de Niki to aimasu," (I always see you with Ni-ki at school,)

"Anata wa watashi to onaji gakkō ni tōtte ite, watashi to tomodachi ni naru koto sura shinakatta to iu kotodesu ka?" (You mean you are attending the same school as me and didn't even bother to befriend me?)

"Anata wa itsumo Niki to isshodesu, anata wa watashi ni nani o shite hoshīdesu ka?" (You're always with Ni-ki, what do you want me to do?)

I smiled. It's true that Ni-ki is always with me. It seems that our schoolmates are no longer used to us not being together because if one of us disappears, they will immediately ask where the other is.

In short, we're inseparable.