05

[Ayana]

My first week as a student in Korea wasn't that bad. Me and Ni-ki are always together for the whole school days. He already knows that I am a fan of them, and of course he teased me!

He doesn't know that he's my bias though. Ni-ki didn't talk to me from lunchtime to dismissal because I said that Jay is my bias.

"You're smiling, Aya," Sera eonni said.

"Ah, I just remembered something. Let's go now?" I got up from my seat and went outside the dorm.

We're going to practice today because HYBE can't handle so many trainees and they needed to eliminate some. I don't know why the boys picked so many trainees, they just waste the time of other trainees.

When we arrived, I saw Ni-ki standing in the lobby. I raised my eyebrow when he darted his eyes in my direction.

"Cashie!" He jogged towards me and headlocked me. Aish, this kid.

"Cashie? Wow, level up," Shen eonni teased and they went inside the lift, leaving me and Ni-ki alone.

I faced him with a frown on my face. Ni-ki chuckled and dragged me towards the lift.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to prepare for your upcoming promotion, Nishimura?"

"I ran away. I've been sitting there before, doing nothing. My members are also busy practicing their adlibs,"

"How's yours? Did you perfect your adlibs?"

"Yeah, I finished it quickly to rest," he chuckled nervously.

"I know you just want to see me so you speeded up the practice. You miss me already, Nishimura?" I said laughing. I could clearly see the redness on his cheeks so I laughed even more.

"Iya! Nani itteru no? Atamagaokashī no? Dōshite aitai no? Kinō gakkō de atta bakari," (No! What are you saying? Are you crazy? Why would I miss you? We just saw each other at school yesterday,)

I shook my head when I heard his sudden change of language. His skepticism was also evident as he uttered each word.

We have reached the practice room for the trainees but he still does not separate from me. Does he intend to appear to all female trainees?

There was a look of shock on the faces of other trainees when I entered the practice room. They were all staring at the man tightly clasped behind me. I looked at it for a moment and told him to leave because we were going to practice for elimination. He could do nothing but leave, but before he could get away, he told me something that made my heart flutter.

"E e, anata ga inakute sabishikattadesu. Atode aimashō, o bentō o itadakimasu," (Yeah, I missed you. Let's meet later, I'll treat you lunch,)

Ah, this boy. You never failed my heart to flutter. I'm going crazy over you, Nishimura. Soshite, watashi wa sore ga daisukidesu. (And I love it.)