07

[Ayana]

I am now walking to the bus stop because I have no service now to school. The breeze was so cold that I hugged my body while sitting in the waiting shed. I would rather practice today than go to school but I remembered earlier that I want to ace this school year.

I also waited for a while for the bus because it arrived immediately. I’m used to commuting here in Korea because of the KDramas I watched. I was peacefully sitting at the back of the bus when my phone buzzed.

Nishimura: I'll attend class later in the afternoon;)

I didn't even bother to reply because I was about to go down. Maybe I'll just wait for him this afternoon. Knowing that guy, he will definitely be upset because I just left his message open.

I thought I was late for my first class because the bus arrived late but when I entered the building many more students were scattered.

"Joh-eun achim!" (Good morning!) I greeted my classmates.

"Nikineun eodi issji?" (Where's Ni-ki?) one of my classmates asked me.

"Ah, geuneun bappeuda," (Ah, he's busy,)

"keombaeg junbijung? omo, seollenda!" (Preparing for a comeback? Omo, I'm excited!) She left my table while shouting the names of her friends.

Is that okay? I just provided a spoiler for the comeback of ENHYPEN! What if Ni-ki gets mad at me? Oh my gosh.

Our morning class ended quickly because it was lunchtime now. I sent a message to Ni-ki that I would wait for him at the front gate, so here I am standing at the entrance and next to the guard. The breeze was so cold so I didn’t go out much.

He came running towards me. He was about to hug me when I pushed him away. There was a look of shock in his eyes when I did that but it also quickly disappeared when he also realized that we were at school and many could see. Especially the guard next to us because he had been looking at us since earlier.

He is an idol. A public figure, so there must be a limit to actions when facing the public eye.

"Machi sugimashita ka?" (Did you wait for too long?) he asked.

"Īe. Soto wa totemo samuidesu," (Nope. It's just so cold outside,)

It was late when we finished class for today. Ni-ki went home first because her service had been waiting for a while. I'm just a trainee. It was only on my first day of class that I was given a free service.

I was walking home when I received a text message from Shen eonni that there was an urgent meeting for girl trainees. I went straight to the HYBE building even though I was still wearing my uniform.

I was shocked to see Ni-ki and other ENHYPEN members as I entered the training center. He smiled at me as I sat down properly.

It was shocking when they called a meeting. I have a feeling something will happen. Just not sure if it's good or bad.

"The company has finally decided to build a new group. The 5 girls who will be chosen by the producers and staff will debut as HYBE's 4th generation girl group. So, prepare your last performance, trainees. We will be having our final evaluation in three days,"