CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX...IS SHE TRULY HIS?

                  "Banana or me?"

If you're going to forget someone who hurt you, the weather will turn beautiful every day. If you're going to move on and forget the feeling you used to have every time you think about them, every day there's no loneliness.

If you can't have him or her, have yourself.
                         * * * * * *
TWO WEEKS LATER

      The weather seems so very different than before. The wind changes its pattern the way it blows. Just like the day when she woke up from the hospital. The universe seems to have forgotten the history of supernatural beings.

She keeps her eyes open yet she never sees them. Yes, she never sees them anymore. Maybe because she forgot the times and lost her ability. But then the unexplainable feelings of wonder and loneliness still building inside her. She gave Sam, but will she remember the man she has before?

Will she remember Lay?

It seems she is so happy with her company of Sam. She sat at the table beside the window and him in front of her standing. His masculine arms wrapped around her waist and her legs were wrapped around his too. They were closed to each other now, then the days she saw him as a suitor.

" Why do you like banana and chocolate the most?" He asked in his morning voice.

" Hmm...maybe because...I don't know. I just like it". And she gives him a genuine smile.

" Banana or me?" He asked with a playful grin.

" What kind of—" They laughed.

" I'm serious. Banana or me?". He said laughing again.

" Chocolate"

He pouted his mouth like a child and she laughed.

" Okay fine...have some bite", she said peeling the banana and putting it on his lips.

He shook his head still acting like a child and she continues laughing.

" Fine."

She was about to rid the banana of his lip but he suddenly take a large bite. Her lips were left open to protest but she found herself laughing at his behavior.

He let go of her waist and pour some tequila into his glass.

" I told you to stop drinking alcohol."

" I drink only twice a week", and he drinks all at once.

" I hate you"

" I love you." He grinned.

" Bring me to the garden I need to plant some flowers out there," she said circling her hand around his nape.

" Your wound is fine. You can walk now," he said trying to remove her hand but her facial expression changed.

" Fine..fine. But with this position? Legs around my waist and hands on my nape?"

He laughed and she nodded.

" You look like a monkey" she frowns again. "Just joking...come on."

With that he cups her and she clung to him like a monkey in the process.

" You're weight is heavier than gold with this position"

" I don't care."

And he continues walking out of the doorway still having her in that form. She put her head on his should while he continued to carry her.