Chapter 31

I woke up in the house and wiggled out of his grasp. I checked my phone seeing a new message

"Meet me in this little forest it's important."

I froze It read from unknown, but I hope it really is important or I'm in trouble. I showered and dried my hair that was naturally wavy. My brown hair is back since the die washed out and now I'm back to me. I changed into (the outfit above). I then kissed Cameron's cheek and left the house towards the forest. I continued to walk until I felt a presence and a knife press to my neck. "Don't move darling or I will slit your throat." The oh so familiar voice spoke.

"Jack j what are you doing?" I asked terrified.

"If Jack G can't have you I'll fix it for him." he purrs sucking my neck.

I start to cry but suck it up. "Come out guys!" He screams.

The Magcon boys come out with shotguns in their hands as Jack J puts me to my knees. "It's time to Wake Up!" He says and loads the gun and shoots as I collapse to the ground.

-----------------------------------------

I wake up in a terrified state, sweat coated my body. Kian and JC were holding me down and Kian was rubbing my back. I cried and screamed and I fell on the bed. "Lily are you okay? You just collapsed at our doorstep and you started screaming and I've been trying to wake you up. You scared the hell out of us." Kian said.

I cried, even more, It was all a dream? The ball, the house, the job, and me dying. And Cameron. Kian soothed me and JC hugged me. I officially hate you Cameron Alexander Dallas. 

----------------------------

HEYY GUYS, I TOLD U HAHA DONT HATE ME!
Anyway, how has your day been? Good. That's amazing!

Haha IDC, if it's bad or good here, is an air hug...

INFINITE HUGS x 10000000000

But I was wondering do any of u want my social media? Like don't comment UPDATE OR I WILL KILL YOU because I get made fun of for liking Cameron Dallas so if they read this more reason to hurt me.

But I'm considering telling you my social media. But anyway have an amazing day!

Love You Guys!

P.s. THANKS FOR OVER 7k ILYSM!

-Erin