Chapter 36

Song: Next to you- Austin Mahone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start walking faster and I still feel a presence behind me. I heard a low chuckle as I continued walking. Then I felt too strong, fire starting hands wrap around my waist and a headset on my shoulder. "Well babe I saw your face and fell.." he whispers in my ear seductively.

He starts kissing down my neck as I stand shocked. Cameron? He breathes in like he has never smelled anything before. "I don't know who you are but I hope you can fix the hole in my heart," he says in a raspy voice.

Thank the lord he doesn't know who I am. He continued trying to take my jacket off as I kicked him off and pushed him away. "Screw you!" I shout at him.

I run away to my apartment and pick the door. I grab my beer and down it like no tomorrow. I need a new life.

***

The next morning I called over my gang. "Guys I need a new look so no one will recognize me," I say.

Cat jumps up and down really happy. Alex then ran out the door for supplies as Cat washes my hair. She dyes it full Brunette and then grabs a container. "What color eyes do you want?" She asks.

"Green," I say, she pokes it in my eye and I blink and now my blue eyes are green.

She does my makeup and then grabs some green nail polish that matches my eyes. When she's done I look in the mirror and gasp. I've never looked so perfect in my entire life. Cat and the rest of the gang clapped. I curtsied and I still had my regular clothes on. I snapped on my black leather halfway finger gloves and got ready to go hang with the dancing street kids. I'm a street kid considering I'm 21. The gang and I started walking towards the group as Alex starts running towards them. "HEYY," they shout at us embracing us and giving us high fives. They hand around a wine bottle and I gladly waterfall some. See we aren't disgusting we don't spread germs we just waterfall stuff. I mean we aren't addictive to the alcohol it's just the only thing we can get our hands on. I have a dance off and I win till I'm dared to dance off with a guy they found. They blindfolded us so we couldn't see. I started doing the best I could plus I was in heels. Then I felt arms wrap around me as I danced hard. I smelled a familiar minty breath on my face as I almost froze. Cameron and I were close together in a dance-off. Our blindfolds were taken off as we danced harder and harder. We finally looked up and he saw right through all the changes. He wrapped his arms around my back in a dance move but he whispered in my ear, "No matter how much you change I will always know who you are and where you are." he purred in my ear.

That's when I stomped on his foot and he fell over. I won that. And I leaned down gently near his body and whispered the truest words ever. "That is true, but you can never make me love you."

His face paled and he looked at me in shock as I smirked and walked away.