Chapter 11

This Love- Taylor Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I let Cameron cool down his anger I dragged him into the ocean. It was perfect temperature it was quite warm it was comforting.

I yanked cam under the ocean as he pulled me close to him under water and kissed me I kissed back.

When we finally went up to breath I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said

Before I said anything he had doubt I didn't love him. But when I said it his eyes light up and he kissed me hard. I kissed back with enough force.

Just to make him feel a need. I escaped his grip and swam away till I reached the beach. But of course he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"You can never escape me!" He smirked

"CAM PUT ME DOWN!!" I was laughing and screaming so hard.

"Never." he said.

"Please?" I said in the most innocent voice.

"Dang you could be the president if you did that voice to congress." he smiled.

"Again please put me down." I said

"Only if you scream to the world 'CAMERON IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!' " He smirked.

"CAMERON IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE." I spoke.

"Why did you say it so quietly?" he asked.

"Because you are my world." I smirked.

"You know guys are supposed to say that right?" He laughed.

"Don't ruin the moment." I whined.

"Oops well let's say I love you more. You are also my world and if you ever leave which I won't let you." he smirked. "I would probably die because my heart would crush into a million little pieces." he spoke all scientific.

"Same for you 'Because I Love You To Pluto And Back, Because To The Moon Is To Short.' (HEYY that is HadHatters quote if you steal it I will hunt you down and cook you like bacon. Haha I'll stop now.)

"I really can't think of a better come back to that." He spoke.

"I win." I whispered.

"But I'll win tonight." he smirked at his dirty comment.

"Um I don't know how to respond to that." I said.

We both laughed and walked back to the beach house. We ate Linner (If you don't know what that is its Lunch and Dinner.) it was delicious we got ready to go to bed and I hopped in immediately feeling Cameron pull me close.

"I love you Lily." he whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————————
OMG THIS BOOK HAS SO MANY READS IM FREAKING OUT!!!!! Just for u guys I'll do Answer & Question so comment questions. But if you don't wanna I'll just make up some. anyways have a good day.