Chapter 38

Song: One Last Time~ Ariana Grande

Rose's (Lilys) pov:///

I wake up and feed 'my son'. I get dressed in my usual outfit as Hayes does one that fits this town. We go out and I meet the gang at the bar. They watch everything and make sure no one comes after us. I grab Hayes under my grip and start going in as a customer. I set Hayes down across from me. I forgot to mention his hair got dyed a kinda blonde look but not really. I hope this works.

Cameron's pov:////

I hang at the bar knowing Lily will come back here. There I see her walk in with a... kid?! Did she have my kid? No, he wouldn't be blonde and so old. I'm confused.

Lily's pov:///

Cameron walks near us and sits next to me wrapping an arm around me. I get out of his grip and hear Cameron growl. "What. is. that?" He asks glaring at Hayes.

"My son." I spit at him.

He looks at Hayes pure hatred written on his face."No, you couldn't have had him so soon." he says.

Dang, it. I'm changing the back story up. "No, he is my son. I married his father and he had a stroke working out in the sun. I have full custody of Bryan." I say.

He seemed angry I married someone. Haha if only he knew it was a lie. "Oh." He says through gritted teeth.

I smirk and drink my beer. Cameron's eyes widen as he sees me drink the beer. "You don't drink." He states.

"I do now," I say taking a huge swig.

I never ever get drunk only after about three bottles. It doesn't matter anyway though it was his fault I drink. "No you don't," he states closing his eyes putting a hand on his face. His veins were popping. "As if you knew me, It's your fault anyway." I laugh.

He looks up anger in his eyes. I know I'm on thin ice right now but I'm having to much fun. "Mom lets get out of here," Hayes says trying to grab my arm.

"Let's go, Son," I say.

Cameron then follows us out and grabs my arm. I try to get him off but he pressed me against the wall and kissed me hard. I can never ever deny the sparks he has made me have. I grab his hair on the back and tug making him moan. My legs wrap around his waist as if on instinct. His hands go to my waist and trace my body. Are bodies acted as if all are will broke and we needed each other. Tears fell from my cheeks. I missed him I can never deny that. The only thing I know is the dream scared me. What if some of its true? "I'm scared..." I whisper my forehead against his my eyes closed. I'm standing straight up now and we are just breathing now.

"I know baby just hang on to me and we will get through this, together..." He says.

I see Hayes probably ran off to his brother. Seeing them embrace at the corner of my eye. Cameron entwined our fingers and we both run together to my apartment. He opens the door I close it and lock it. Almost immediately he connected our lips and I grabbed his hair as he grabbed my waist. We didn't do it. We just enjoyed the fact that our lips were back together.