Chapter 10

Moment Like You- Lia Marie Johnson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day to the smell of breakfast. I got up and walked downstairs to see Cameron trying to cook. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him which made him go stiff till he realized it was me.

I giggled as he cursed under his breath when he burnt the pancakes.

"Teach me Lily. Teach me you ways." he sarcastically said.

I laughed and put new pancake mix on and continued to help him to cook the food. It was fun doing this with him. But I could tell he was new to relationships. After we finished I kissed the end of his jaw bone and sat down to eat. He sat down and ate as he stared intently into my eyes. I blushed and did the same to him.

When we finished I went to a spare bedroom and hopped in the shower. I grabbed my clothes which were ripped high wasted shorts with a black tank top. For shoes they were some black sandals. I put on the usual cat eye makeup and usual makeup I do every morning.
Underneath my clothes I had on a black bikini.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bathroom. I say Cameron doing his hair as I walked back to our room.

I sat down and checked my phone to see I had a text from unknown,' You Can Run But I Will Find You' I knew it was from Jack. The only thing I can think was weird about him was he never told anyone his last name. He had his friend Blonde hair He told me To call him 'J' when we were dating.

He would always give me a sincere look. He always looked at me telling me to run but I was always to absorbed into Jack to care.
I didn't Realize till now he was trying to save me. Every Time he came to Jacks house he would ask were I was and would check on me.

Cameron walked in seeing me staring at my phone. He grabbed my phone and stared at the text he seemed furious.

"Jack... Will Die Soon." he said through gritted teeth.

I nodded and grabbed my phone and kissed him on the lips to take some of the tension away.
It worked his eyes seemed to go back to the way they were.

I grabbed his hand and I lead him to our private island that no one was on. I just wrapped my arm around his strong arm and lend my head on his shoulder. he put his arm around my waist.

He said nothing as I hummed a song. He seemed like he was in a trance but I kept holding him close.

"How do you know Jack?" I asked breaking the silence.

"We were both in a group with these people. They called themselves the 'Magcon Boys'. We would meet fans and stuff. We one night got in s huge fight about who was more popular. I was fed up with the crap. I told Bart I was leaving and there was nothing he could do.
We hate each other we sent Tweets about unknown people. I hate Jack & Jack the most.
The day you bumped into me was the day Nash found me and was trying to get me to come back to Magcon. I'm still friends with Taylor but I was angry with them all. When I saw the things Jack did I was pissed at him.
I found out he had a Girlfriend he abused but I.... Never knew it was you. I swear if I did I would have saved you." he said sounding pissed.

"Do you know his last name? Also who is the other Jack?" I asked.

"His last name he also kept a secret but he trusted me to keep it. Its Glinksky. And the other Jack Johnson." he said.

"I knew Jack J. Jack made me call him J. He always checked on me trying to make sure I was still alive. He gave me looks like 'Run now' stuff like that. I just never got it." I admit.

"Jack J is ok but the worst thing is he is friends with Jack G." he spoke.

It became silent except the waves in the distance. I held on tight to his arm hoping Jack G would never find me. He hugged me closer to his side.

I am just glad I have Cameron By my side.

————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated just wanted to say #RipCaroline she was a sweet girl battling cancer and would always be smiling even if she had every right not too. She made Cameron cry it was so bittersweet. The worlds lost a human, Heaven achieved an Angel.