Chapter 3

Song: Slay Trevor Moran
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up at 3 in the afternoon. I don't know why I feel so hyped. I take a shower with extra happiness. I get dressed in a black tight dress. I straighten my hair and do my makeup. You might wonder what I'm doing? I've got certain business to take care of. My EX boyfriend needs to realize something and I'm gonna help him. I don't want him back, I'm meeting him so we can discuss no stalking. He has been following me and I don't like it. I put on kinda dark makeup that says 'don't mess with me'. For shoes I wear black heeled cute boots With the dress above my knee I wear like this kinda pantyhose thing that is patterned like a net.

      I grab my black leather jacket and grab sunglasses. I walk to the elevator, For some odd reason I feel like someone's watching me.
I ignore it and walk to the club he wanted to meet up at. Don't worry I'm not stupid I brought my pistol with a tiny thing of pepper spray. When I finally make it there I see Jack. I walk to the table. "Why hello Lily." He smirked.

"We need to talk about you following me." I hissed.

"Let's talk privately." he whispered.

We walked to the alley way in between an old warehouse and the disgusting club. He grabs me and I yank his hand off and punch him.

"You shouldn't have done that babe." he said sounding angry.

"I will do what I want." I said.

He tried to grab me again and I kicked him. I started to grab my pepper spray. He started pinning me too the wall when a guy yanked him off. I started putting my pepper spray up but was stunned to see Cameron there. He punched my ex and threw him to the ground. "Why do you seem to try to find yourself trouble?" He asked smirking.

"Why were you following me?" I snapped.

"Calm down, it just seemed like you were in some trouble about 5 seconds ago." he smirked.

"I can handle myself just fine." I said.

I walked away and he followed. It was about 5:00 at night and he was still walking next to me. "Why are you so resistant?" He asked.

"Sorry I'm just not into douches." I smirked.

"Well that guy seemed into you." he spoke.

"He is my business not yours." I said.

"Well I saved you from him. If you knew what he did to the last girl he was dating you would scream and run." he said jokingly.

"Well considering he is my ex boyfriend I know what your talking about... but that person wouldn't run and scream... they'd just die a slow painful death." I said.

He looked shocked as I walked faster too my building I went to the elevator but of course 'he' came in too.

"You dated the drug king of the century?" He asked seeming shocked.

"Yeah he's been following me I need to get him off my tail." I smirked.

"Wow that's really low for you hottie." he smirked back.

"Wow that's the stupidest pickup line I've heard of the century." I copied his tone.

He seemed confused why I wasn't falling for his charm. good. I don't need any other problems. I walked off the elevator and he followed. "Why are you following me?" I asked.

"My rooms on this floor across from yours so princess if you ever feel lonely I'm right here." he whispered sexually in my ear.

"Well if you learn I'm not easy to buy I'm right across from you." I whispered right in his ear.

His eyes widened and he bit his lip as I walked in my penthouse and LOCKED the door I don't want him in here. I started laughing because of his reaction and how he seemed so surprised. But for some odd reason I felt the need to be with him. I decided to go to bed and ignore these feelings. But when I almost fell asleep there was a knocking on my window were the fire escape was.