CHAPTER EIGHT

~⟡~

"Please! Spare me!"

"Spare my life!!"

"Man... we haven't even took out your flesh, yet you kept on crying like a-"

"FUCKING SICK BABY!!"

Without any words, the man Uzui was holding have been kick by Shinazugawa and almost knocking it out.

"Woah~ Chill bro, are you on your period or something?"

A man with pink hair chuckled and tap on Shinazugawa's shoulder.

"Shut up, Sabito..." the captain replied.

"Can we just finish this already?"

"You gotta date, my flamboyant man?"

"Fuck! I'm married! What's wrong with you?!" Iguro, now shove off Uzui's hands away from him and walked far away.

"Please... spare me..."

"Can't we just kill him-"

"Are you the boss?" Kyojuro now walked forward.

"What a pitiful sight~ I will pray for your sinful soul."

"Why are we here again?"

"Spare me, My Lords!!"

"OH! THAT'S IT- I'M KILLING HIM-"

"Enough."

Walking towards them now, I have mentally cursed and fixed my glove that was already covered in blood.

"You're all too loud."

"Someone might hear you." Silently, I placed my pointing finger infront of my lips and made a hush sound.

Earning unpleasant groans from them.

"Geez~ as if anyone has even make it out alive." Shinazugawa crossed his arms infront of his chest.

Not listening to their talks, I now made my way towards the man who was gradually lying on the blood floor. His body was actually stomped by Himejima.

"Talk." I ordered.

The man whimpered as Himejima put a force to his foot and stomped the man harder.

"You're the last and remaining heir of your family. Now, make yourself useful."

Kyojuro silently stated as he grabbed the man's hair and pull it up to reveal its bleeding face. Now Uzui and Iguro held up both of his arms locking him.

"Please... Just, kill me!" the man shouted as his eyes now beaming with tears.

"First, you said you want us to spare your life but now that you're looking at the lion you want to die." Tokito mumbled beside me.

"What an idiot..." the kid mumbled once more.

Silently looking and listening, I have no more intension to this useless thing. So I now turning my back and started to walk away.

"The blood running in my veins is nothing but filthy and dirt!" he cried.

"Please... I don't know anything but a treaty."

Treaty.

Upon hearing that, my feet slowly stopped. "Speak."

"My Lord... please, kill me!" he begged.