CHAPTER FOUR

~⟡~

"Does it still hurts?"

I suddenly choked up the water I am drinking when I heard him asked.

Nodding my head silently while wiping the side of my lips. "A little bit..."

Hell.

It is still painful, I don't even remember what happened. He just told me that I have passed out after doing it.

Then I just woke randomly in the middle of the night, seeking for something to drink because my throat hurts then when I tried to stand up, my knees were so weak and in-between my legs suddenly ache.

He woke up eventually, but I was already in the carpet crying because of the pain!

"You should've ask me to come and get you water." He said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry... It's just I thought I can get it myself." Embarrass my face heated up.

I saw him sighed and brush his hand to his long and messy hair, closing his eyes as his hand made its way towards his exposed neck, massaging it lightly.

Upon seeing that, I unconsciously gulped.

"Hmmm... I think we'll need a doctor for you, I'll tell Oliver to send one later-"

"What?! No... No!" I shook my hands off and tried to stop him.

"I-I'm fine!" I huffed.

He was a bit surprise but then again his face went back to his normal blunt expression.

"You look tired... Don't be stubborn" he leaned in.

Pecking the side of my lips before laying me down to the bed, with him on top.

"For now, get some sleep."

With that he kissed my lips slowly before backing away to sit up from the bed. Patting my head softly before standing up.

"I'll see you in the Northern borders later, wife."

I nodded my head as a response and closed my eyes, I could now only hear feint footstep and the door silently closing.

So with that I let myself drift back to sleep...

"Good Morning, My Lady."

I yawned as I walked towards the dining table, slightly waving at Oliver who have welcomed me with the other maids and butlers.

It was already 7 am when I woke up again, there is still pain in between my legs but I can now move around. Good thing, the doctor he was telling didn't actually come that made me relief.

I now slowly sit to my chair and looked at my breakfast being placed one by one.

Looking over to the empty seat in the end side of the table. "Oliver..."

"Yes, My lady?" he answered very quickly.

"Did his Excellency eat his breakfast already?" smiling at him, I asked.

Oliver smiled too and nodded his head. "Yes, My Lady... he already went to the Northern borders, meeting up with the other captains and general."

Nodding as I understood what he meant. I took my fork and spoon as I let myself eat breakfast.

After breakfast, Oliver have informed me that we will be also heading north today and he even asked me if what time. I suggested that we should head there as early as possible so that the trip will not be difficult.