Kingdoms

Long Long Ago The earth had alot of kingdoms, the kingdoms where split into different categories and places to make sure the world was being kept safe from The Evil powers of Queen Maleficent and her wicked sister The Evil queen, The kingdoms had to be split quicker before the evil Queens took over. They had already taken over several lands and villages soon enough the captives were put under their wicked spells to someday fight against the kingdom of Azeara .

The Evil queens kingdom kept growing and more attacks kept happening at different kingdoms, at the time the important thing was to protect the  new future Aires of the kingdom. there were mysterious baby's at different kingdoms all due to run the kingdom one day and save the kingdoms from the wrath of the evil queens. "All 7 princesses in all 7 kingdoms had to come together to fight the evil forces in unity with all the given elements assigned to each one of them. These elements had to be used wisely with great power came great responsibility." The Princesses were told everyday.

 A few years later when the princesses finally age up to 13 all except for the youngest one they have to be trained for the great danger that lies ahead of the kingdom.

the day of the Coronation had arrived and it was time for the princesses to be announced to the kingdom and all seven princesses would have a grand coronation in the land of Azeara by their one and only loyal guardian Cosmic which the princesses loved to call Cosmo.

All preparations were going well and was a blast for the facilitators the princesses were not yet announced or any of that they were arriving soon and all preparations were being made for the Grand Kingdom Coronation.

As soon as the princesses arrived everyone cheered and wooed the princesses as they made their grand entries with the best carriages and flowers thrown all over and all the love attention and applauds in the kingdom of Azeara everything went as planned and it was time for the coronation.

All of a sudden the lights went out as fear rose among the kids and villagers of the kingdoms "they're  here!" one person shouted from across the room and "ahh!!" a terrified scream from a different corner everyone panicked and it seemed Cosmo figured out that Maleficent and The Evil Queen had arrived. There was an explosion of green puff from another spot and the two emerged into the darkness both their eyes focused on one thing the Elements that were displayed on a red silk cushion in a glass case that had to be presented to the princesses for their coronation.

As fear and panic rose everyone was scattering around and The two evil queens made their way to the elements and casted spells onto 3 guards! now the princesses all defended the elements and Cosmo lead them to a secret exit as quick as he could. the kingdom had been put into a deep sleep by Maleficent as all the princesses made their exits never turning back.