Escape

After the incident at the ball the kingdom was put to sleep but this was not any ordinary sleep, everyone was floating high up in the ceiling like the kids from IT. meanwhile the princesses escaped and didn't look back they went as fast and as far as they could go, and crossed the giant bridge which lead out of the kingdom into the forest then into another huge bridge to a desert and another huge bridge to the next kingdom each land\ecosystem was different according to the kingdom and the element it had.

The ride was nothing but fear and dead silent with all that had happened it was too much to take in even for Cosmo but they should have thought of this I mean they  didn't strategize well besides this was a big event its a mystery how they had got into the kingdom with all the security they had selected the best from other kingdoms young and old men from everywhere had gathered together and trained at their kingdom stations.

"I must tell you all about this" as soon as Cosmo opened up to announce something all the princesses could see the villagers float up in the sky and they suddenly stopped floating then the clouds turned grey and it started one by one falling from the grey skies the cold droplets falling unto the horseman's skin through his gear and slipping back into the cold dark ground which was suddenly covered in moss and everything fell into a deep sleep there was an eerie silence.

They might have made an escape but did the kingdom? did they really escape? we find out in the next chapter