Chapter 10:

Maya POV

As I was getting up off the couch, my wife groaned loudly, "No Bella, come back to me." I laughed and walked over to the kitchen to answer my phone. I didn't even look at the caller ID because I was looking at Carina, sad that we were interrupted.

"Hello, Captain Bishop speaking," I said. "Hi Maya, it's Andy," my best friend said. "Andy, this better be very important because you are interrupting me from a hot make session with my very... very hot Italian," I emphasized over the phone. "Okay Maya, I didn't need all those details," she laughed. "I was just calling to see if you heard anything about the young girl, what was her name again?" I sighed, "Siena, and no I haven't." "I'm actually getting a little worried now because I haven't heard from her," I rambled, and continued to ramble on.

"Maya, relax she will call you or Carina when she's ready," the Latina said in a calming voice. "Hopefully she reaches out soon because I'm ready to be a tia already," Andy said with a singing voice. "Bye Andy, love you, I'll talk to you later." "Bye, babe love you too," my best friend said before she hung up.

I walked back over to the couch to join my wife.

Carina POV

Maya came and sat right next to me. "Who was that," I asked. "Andy, she wanted to know if we heard anything from Siena," she replied. "Mhm, okay," I said as I got off the couch to straddle my wife. "Do you-- want to-- pick up-- where-- we-- left off?" I asked while kissing her face, lips, and neck. "Is that even a question," she responded with a smile. We started to kiss each other deeply and more passionately. Maya started to kiss me on my neck which shoots goosebumps up my spine and caused me to moan. She pulls away and says, "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we."

She then carried me, with my legs wrapped around her waist while kissing her neck and cheek. We make it to the bedroom, and she drops me down slowly on the bed. She gets on top of me and we continue to kiss deeply. I love to kiss my wife, but it was time to take things further. I flipped us over and started kissing her on her neck and roughly grabbing her boobs.

I made my way back to her mouth and we started kissing again. I pushed my tongue in, which she allowed me access, and we started to make out intensely. I pull away to take off her shirt and unclasp her bra. I start to massage her left breast and kiss and suck on the other. I alternate for a while and then make small kisses from her breast to her stomach, and her pants line.

She lifts herself so that I can take her pants off, and I do. While pulling off her pants, I also pull her lacy blue panties off. I take off my shirt and pants, which leave me in my bra and undies. I make my way back on top of my wife and continue to kiss her. When I make my way to her neck I stretched my hand down to her center and massage it slowly. Doing this makes her moan loudly in my ear, which turns me on immediately.

"Ca..rina," she says a little breathless. I know exactly what this means. So I start to kiss her boobs and then I insert 2 fingers in her vagina, and start to slowly stroke them in and out. After a while, I start kissing my way back down to her stomach and I make my way to her clit and suck on it while I still have 2 fingers doing their job. Within the next few minutes, I can tell she is about to reach her climax so I get on top of her again, and insert another third finger, and she yells. "Fuck!"

"AHHHHH," Maya screams as she cums all over my fingers. I slowly take them out and lick her mess off of my fingers. After a while of her coming down from her high and kissing her, she looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes that are filled with lust and pleasure. "Now, it's your turn," she says as she flips me over and I laugh at the gesture.

Author POV

Throughout the rest of the day, Maya and Carina's festivities continued and happened everywhere. Living room, bedroom, kitchen and of course the shower. Their favorite was definitely... well I'll save that for another time.

Later in the day, the two were a little... I mean very won out from their "workout" so they decided to order in and just catch up on any shows they were behind in and some movies. They ordered some pizza from one of Carina's favorite pizza places. Maya placed a delivery order over the phone while Carina went to the restroom, and asked them to put aside some chopped pineapples so that she can eat them with her pizza to annoy her beloved wife.

While waiting for the pizza, the two lovebirds were cuddled up on the couch and drinking wine. They were also in very comfortable attire. Carina had on an oversized sweatshirt that was Maya's. Maya had on a tank top and some sweats with fuzzy socks. Carina was leaning against the arm of the couch while Maya laid in between her legs while playing with her hair. A few minutes into a different episode Carina broke the silence.

"Bella, do you think she's okay?"

"Honestly," the blonde questioned and the older woman replied with "Yes, honestly." "No," the younger woman said while fidgeting with her fingers. "I have this strange feeling in my gut, that something is wrong, and- and that she needs us. I-I don't know how to explain it." The brunette said, "I feel the same way Bambina."

With one of Carina's hands, she lifted Maya's chin so that she could look at her. She smiled softly because she noticed her wife's eyes were a little teary. The Italian leaned down to kiss her and the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Maya said as she got up from in between her wife's legs. It was the pizza.

Maya went straight into the kitchen to plate the pizza for both of them. Maya put two slices of pizza on Carina's plate, and put some pineapples on top of one of them. Maya usually only eats 2 slices, but she added another because she knew her wife wasn't going to eat the slice with the pineapple chunks.

Maya POV

"Bambina, hurry the show is almost over," Carina yelled from the living room. "Coming," I said while snickering because I knew I was about to get my head chopped off. I sat on the couch next to her, but she had her eyes glued on the TV so she didn't even look down at her plate. I was hoping she would because if she ate the slice with pineapples first, I wouldn't hear the last of it.

As she reaches to grab a slice, she was still focused on the show and picked up the slice with the pineapples on it. Even though my heart wanted to stop her, I physically couldn't because this would be a memory I would want to remember forever.

Carina took a bite, and at first, there was no reaction. 5 seconds later, she stood and spit it out.

"Maya, are you kidding me right now," she screamed. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even respond. She took my plate out of my hand because I was about to drop it and sat it down on the table with hers. She sat back down on the couch while I was trying to recover from the laughing pain in my stomach. She then threw a pillow at me. "Hey!" I yelled. We had a mini pillow fight which turned into us making out but was stopped because of my stomach growling.

"Okay Bambina, enough," Carina said sitting up. "We need to actually eat."

After dinner and two marvel movies, it was time to call it a night at 12:30 am because we both had work in the morning. We both knocked out as soon as our heads hit our pillows with my arms wrapped around my wife's waist.

I was sleeping so well until I felt Carina pushing me. "Babe, what," I said half asleep. "Bella, someone is calling you." I groaned and flipped over to look at the time on my clock, 3:17 am.

Who would be calling me at this time?

Without looking at the caller ID again, I just answered the phone because I was soooo tired from yesterday's 'activities.'

"Hello," I said with a sleepy voice.