Chapter 4

After the awkward silence and stare off between each other, I decide to speak

"I'm assuming you guys are Vincent's friends," I say warily.

"If so I'm shocked he has any," I mumble under my breath, looking any place but him.

"I heard that," Vincent says in a cold voice to which I smile innocently.

"Uh yeah anyways, we are indeed his friends," the one standing next to Vincent says smiling.

Okay. As long as they aren't like jerk face over there.

"Okay, so why are you guys here?" I ask curiously.

I get that it's also Vincent's room but he's the one who said he didn't want to be in here or near me.

"Because they can be, its my room too remember," Vincent says now sounding aggravated.

"Of course I remember, however you're the one who tried to kick me out and had a hissy fit over me being your roommate and stormed out of here, so I'm curious why you want to be in here all of the sudden."

Is he really that dumb? I'm not even mad about the situation, he is. That's why I'm curious why he dropped by.

"Bro you tried to kick her out?" one of the dudes ask now laughing a little bit.

Now I'm laughing, "Yeah you should have seen his reaction, oh it was priceless," I continue to laugh and the boys join in.

Hey, I think I kind of like these boys.

"Anyways, what are your guys' names?"

"Oh totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Aaron, I live down the hall," he says nicely.

"And I'm Carson, and also live down the hall, we're roommates actually," he says.

Oh I wonder how they put up with Vincent. I mean they're so nice and not...arrogant jerks.

Aaron is tall and is pretty toned himself. He has the same type of hair Vincent does, except his is almost black. He has a pretty nice sculpted face and hazel eyes.

Carson on the other hand is the complete opposite.

He's on the shorter side, and is pretty lean. He has caramel colored hair and brown eyes. He seems to have a natural blush on his face as well and has plump lips.

After a moment of small talking, mostly little introductions we get to the 'juicy' questions.

"So what'd you do to end up here, Rox?" Aaron asks already giving me a nickname.

I chuckle slightly at the thought, considering it was stupid in my opinion. "Uh well it's not really bad. I'm just here 'to learn my lesson' if you will, although so far it hasn't been too shabby around here."