Chapter 31

I wake with a very warm and very hard Vincent on top of me

The weight on top of me is comforting and warm and I could just lie here all day, except for the fact I'm practically writhing under him since I can feel how hard he is against me.

Of course he had to lie right in between my legs.

"Vince." I groan and push at his shoulders in attempt to move him.

He just groans and I take the time to look to the right to catch the time. Great, it's the fucking ass crack of dawn.

I should probably get sleep since we're leaving today.
I sigh and close my eyes, attempting to go back to sleep and ignore Vincent against me.

But he's got other ideas.

My eyes open at the sudden wet and hot kisses that move across my neck and down to my collarbone.

He gives me slow and gentle kisses the way I like and even sucks on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder. He nibbles on it a little, causing me to gasp.

"Morning." He says in that deep morning voice.

Thank you, God, for creating that morning voice. Hot damn.

I hum in reply, too distracted to bother replying.

He goes to move but inevitably brushes up against me as he does so. He grunts a little, I gasp.

"Oh." I breathe, pretending I hadn't noticed.

He just arches his brow. And then grinds against me.

I instantly bite my lip to hold back a moan. We really shouldn't and we probably can't. His family is home.

But fuck. Last night comes flooding into my memory and the way he took over me, making me feel filthy and used. Fuck.

He continues to grind on me as he breathes heavily in my ear.

"Vincent, we—"

"We will." His nonchalance yet hard tone makes my stomach flutter.

Does he not think we'll get caught, though? Does his mom not care?

Surely she does. I mean we're under her roof. A part of me feels bad and disrespectful, but Vincent seems so sure.

"But—" Vincent gives me a hard grind against my clit, shutting me up.

"You want it?" He breathes in my ear as he brings my leg up on his hip, making me feel more of him.

I slightly whimper and nod. Fuck this is going to be so hard to be quiet.

"Pull your shirt up." He whispers.

I quickly oblige and expose my bare breasts, my nipples puckering in the cool air as goosebumps break out across my skin.