Chapter 26

It's the last day before Winter break and I'm so excited to be off of school, but mainly a little nervous for my plans

My new plans.

I squirm in my seat at what's to come.

Initially I was going to spend my Winter break here and enjoy the time off school even if it meant alone.

However, when Vincent told me he would be leaving for the break and not staying, I'm not going to lie I felt a little bummed out.

I mean it'd give me something to do. In More ways than one.

But then he asked me to tag along with him and the guys, and I don't know, my heart did a little something.

I mean my own mother doesn't want me home for the holidays and here's Vincent offering me this opportunity.

I mean he could be doing it out of pity and I'm sure that's what it is, but I still felt...wanted, when he asked me.

So that's why I said yes. Although over the week I did still argue that I'd just be intruding, he said he insisted and that he wouldn't let me stay here alone.

When the bell rings, I get up out of my seat and head out of the building.

Today was rather easy since we didn't have finals before Winter break like my old school, instead we had those before Fall break.

As I'm walking through the large court yard of the school, I jump at the sudden hand on my shoulder.

"Hey girl!" The familiar voice fills my ears as I recover from the scare.

"Shit. You scared me." I gently hit her across her stomach.

"Whoops." Juliette laughs, although I know she knew what she was doing.

"Just wanted to see you before I fly out tonight. I'm bummed out you aren't coming with us." She frowns.

"Don't take it personal Jules. And plus you know I have plans now." I reason.

She turns to me as we continue down the path to the dorms. "Yeah you're right. And about this trip..."
Juliette wiggles her brows suggestively.

I laugh. "Okay quit it girl. I'm sure he just invited me to keep an eye on me and not to fuck me."

"I'm not buying it." She she narrows here eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." We arrive at the boys dorms and decide on stopping at one of the benches out front for a bit to talk.

"You nervous to meet the parents?" I ask her.

Her face lights up at the thought and probably reminder of her girlfriend. "I'm nervous yeah, but I'm glad she likes me enough to introduce me, you know?"

"Yeah that's a pretty big thing. But I know you'll make a good impression on them." I reassure her.

Her phone pings signaling she has to leave and we say our goodbyes for the next two weeks.