Chapter 16

Todays the day!

Todays the day!

I originally told the guys that I wanted a little brow piercing, but little do they know.

I had gotten up quite early this morning and scrolled through my phone for a bit and then gotten ready for the day, but I'm just now getting dressed.

Today I decided on a white tank, no bra because bras suck, and some black booty shorts with my black studded belt.

It's around 3:30 PM right now and the boys will be here any minute, and Vincent is still not up.

Vincent had stayed up all night on his video games and not slept, so he's been taking the fattest nap since around noon.

Groaning, I stomp over to his bed and get all up in his face, which looks oddly and beautifully peaceful while he's sleeping. Unfair!

And because it's unfair, I squeeze his cheeks and in the best baby voice I can, say "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey."

A grumble sounds deep from his chest, and he starts batting at my hands as his brows furrow, not even attempting to open his eyes.

Oh do I got the idea now! Perching my hands on his shoulders, I blow hard on his face and stand back as his eyes fly open.

"What the fuck Roxy?!!!" He growls, scratching at the side of his face.

I glance up at him innocently while rocking on my feet. "Time to wake up. Get ready the guys will be here soon."

"Jesus. Can you be a normal person for once and not do shit like that?" He stands in nothing but his boxers and I quickly avert my eyes.

My very not so innocent eyes because now I'm thinking about his golden tattooed skin, and taut abs.

Vincent had just gotten ready in time when a knock sounded at the door, and we were off to the tattoo and piercing shop.

I wonder what tattoo Vincent will get. He has some pretty cool ones, some big and some small, from what I've seen.

I may get one of my own some day but who knows.

The ride there was pretty quick considering the schools near a main strip of shops.

Parking, we hop out and set for the shop.

I've been contemplating a smiley piercing, and belly button piercing, but have decided I wanted something a little more...more.