Chapter 18

I've got to say: Having the dorm to myself for a day or so is so nice

It gives me not only peace and quiet, but it's a stress reliever as well.

And by stress reliever I mean being able to use my vibrator without worrying when or if someone will walk in.

Honestly, like can a girl just relax, damn it.

I will admit though, I kind of miss the banter. Mainly because it's fun and harmless, and gives me something to do.

So far my break has been very boring, a little more than usual since if I have no where to go then I have nothing to do.

Typically back at home we'd do nothing for Thanksgiving anyway, but it still gave me a week to do as I please.

But here, there's nothing around town really. The only thing I look forward to is my race coming up.

I heard this race isn't around the track, but around the town this time since it's a bigger event. I cant wait.

But I don't have to worry much anymore about entertainment because Vince is supposed to be coming back sometime today, giving me someone to bug, and something to do again.

But in the meantime, I've decided upon taking up Juliette on her offer of shopping at the mall.

We got here a half hour or so ago and we ate and chit chatted, but now we're off to shop.

"So what you looking for, anything in particular?" I question the red head beside me.

"Nah..." she trails off, a little suspiciously if you ask me.

"Is that so?" I ask getting in her face.

I know she's been a little busy lately and I think I know just the reason why.

Juliettes met someone.

She blushes and giggles, pushing my face away.

"Fine. I met someone."

I clap my hands giddily. "I knew it!"

She rears back and gasps, "You did?!!!!"

I nod. "Your always busy lately, your quiet when the topic of dates come up, AND you blush a fuck ton when your on your phone."

"I do not!" She insists, but who's she trying to fool.

"So answer me. What are you here for today?" I ask again.