Help...

Hello my lovely readers and sadly, no this is not an update...BUT KEEP READING

I already have decision-making issues (lol) and now I have a writer's block, so I decided to post this to get some advice from you guys (If anyone is willing to give some uwu 😫😫😫) 

This story started from a oneshot that I wrote months ago, it inspired me to make a story out of it = the one you are reading rn. But as you all know, Gloxinia dies later on in SDS and I don't know if I want the OC to have a sad bitter ending... 

A lot of other SDS Gloxinia stories end sad and I didn't really want mine to end like that...partially because I spend a lot of time reading those endings and it does nothing to my mental health (AKA crying at 3 am) And partially because I kind of want this story to continue and not end so abruptly. 

However, a sad bitter ending can also be really beautiful so idk. Another idea is that Gloxinia doesn't die, but that will change a lot of things in the storyline... Buutttt,  the OC's character can be built that way. 

Also, I have been rereading this story and found a lot of things that me-as a writer should improve on. So re-writing wouldn't really be a bad idea...

Anyways, in case you decided to ignore the chunk of thoughts above, I will list it down below. 

1. Rewrite the whole thing and change love interests 

2. Re-write and keep gloxinia alive 

3. We like sad endings uwu :) 

please comment your thoughts 😁😁 so I can have some pointers for this story and NOT trash it like others I have written.