Chapter 1

Y/n = your name

Y/n = your name

*alarm goes off* I jumped forgetting I had an alarm. Danm it I have to get ready for work. Im a waitress at a club and I have to get up at 5 am every morning. I hate my job, I have to deal with entitled customers, little kids, messes, and well my boss sucks ass. I get ready for work, god I'm exhausted. But I need the money. Its currently 5:47 I'm walking the streets of Gotham to my job. I walk pass a man on the street "nice ass" he says. I'm to tired to deal with assholes like him so I just flip him off. "Come on give me some of that" he says as he licks his lips. "Piss off" I said. His face changed from a grining ugly expression to an angry pissed off expression. I'm a bit nervous of what he's going to do. He charges at me but before he can get me I jump to the side and he hits a wall, he then fell on the floor.. He's knocked out. "Nice one sugar" I hear a feminine high pitched but low voice say, I quickly looked to my right to see the famous Harley Quinn. God she's so much prettier in person. My mouth hung open and I couldn't move.. SHIT! GAY PANIC!! "What's wrong sugar?" Harley says shes smilling at me I think she knows that I'm having gay panic!!!! I back away slowly I give her a little smile and run away. Shit what the hell was that i probably looked like an idiot why do I always have to panic around pretty girls?! Its now 11 am ugh I still have 5 more hours until my shift ends, I groaned. "I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR MY FOOD!" A women shouts at me "ma'am you have to pay for your meal that's how it works at restaurants" I say. I'm dealing with yet another entitled karen. "I DON'T CARE IF THATS HOW IT WORKS I'M NOT PAYING" She yells "OH MY GOD YOU ENTITLED ASS HOLE JUST PAY FOR YOUR GOD DANM FOOD AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS RESTAURANT!" I yelled.. Oh no I'm not supposed to say that to a customer. I really hope my boss dosnt fire me I need the money. Her mouth hung open as well did mine she let out a demonic screech. She then grabbed a plate and threw it on the ground it shattered into tiny pieces. I then grabbed her pulled her shoes off and made her walk on the shattered glass screams and gasps filled the room. I snapped back into reality "GET OUT" I yell she gets up places a 20 dollar bill on the table and storms out angrily. My intrusive thoughts are so bad I'm might just become a phycopath one day. I finally left work at 6:30 my boss made me work overtime for the plate that I DIDN'T break. I walk in my house and put my coat on the rack. I kick my shoes off sit on my couch.