7

Bruh I realised last chapter has lots of spelling errors I apologize

I was walking around the mansion admiring it.

Guys btw I haven't seen suicide Squad so I'm sorry if I don't make much sense

I feel bad for Harley she thinks Joker is in live with her when really she's just a little toy for him. She didn't deserve him. Although she isn't the best person, she still didn't deserve that. While walking around drowning in my thoughts I bumped into Harley~ "I'm so so sorry!" I said nervously I didn't want her to get mad at me for getting in her way. "It's find don't worry about it" she said smirking at me. Huh? I then realised that I was on top of her my hand so close to her chest. I Emeditly got nervous, my cheeks turned a bit pink. I quickly got up and gave her a hand. She smiled at me and walked away. I didn't realize how long I had been starring at her, she's a goddess.

I went out to eat in a little restaurant it was quite small and there wasn't many people. I was sitting at my table alone until I saw someone, someone who I absolutely despised. We had went to high school together, he was the biggest jerk and f boy ever. I still can't believe I had fallen into his trap, I was very stupid back in high school. "Well well long time no see." He said placing his hands on my table. "Ugh what do you want?" I questioned. He looked at me differently then how he did in high school, in high school he looked at me with disgust and like I was a joke to society. Now, he looks at me like I'm the most gorgeous thing on the planet. "You know you've changed since high school" he told me smirking at me. He put his hand on top of mine a d started playing with my fingers. "I want to apologize about that" he said. I was disgusted, this man really think I'll forgive after how he treated me? As if. "Piss off" I said. "What's with the attitude princess?" He asked. Ew I hated when he called me princess, my dad called me that when I was younger so when he says it, it weirds me out. "Like I'd forgive you" I scoffed. "Oh come on I'm different now" he said gripping onto my hand. "Listen I'm not interested" I said angrily and pulled my hand back. He leaned to my face and he was about to say something, but he nuged forward like someone shoved him. He turned around and standing there was my goddess Harley Quinn~