14

----------in the morning----------I woke up and got ready

I woke up and got ready. Harley had something "interesting" planned today. That's how she put it at least.

After I got ready I walked downstairs and saw that Harley was already waiting for me. "Let's go!" She said dangling her car keys.

As we sit in the car I begin to wonder what exactly we are going to do. "Where are we going?" I ask as Harley starts up the car, bringing it back to life.

----------in the evening----------
Somehow we ended up in some kind of car chase. Harley always manages to piss people off. And guess what. I have to be the get away driver. So now I'm speeding down a highway full on slamming the gas. Trying to get away from the car behind us. I don't like that I was put into a stressful situation such as this one. I mean I'd say I'm a pretty good driver, but what if we crashed.

I can see the car behind gaining on us from the reirveiw mirror. I take a sharp turn left. I see Harley hit the window from the abrupt turn. "Sorry" I say nervously as I'm still trying to loose the car behind us. My eyes are met with a narrow road ahead in between 2 buildings. I'm not sure if the car would be able to make it through but I have to try. The car behind us is a bigger car. So it's pretty obvious that there is no way it's getting through this road. I shut my eyes abruptly and sit back with my hands still on the wheel. I don't hear anything break so I open my eyes and see that the car I'm driving did in fact make it through. I smile from the victory I just claimed. "Nice one sugar!" Harley says to me. I look back in the mirror and see that there is not a car behind us anymore.

I slow down a bit and take the route back home. "That is a relief." I sighed. "You should always be my getaway driver, you're better than puddin." She said. That statement made me laugh a bit "it would be my pleasure." I said. The adrenaline of being in a car chase felt good. It was euphoric. "Just don't tell puddin about the last thing I said." Harley said. "My lips are sealed." I replied as I pulled into the driveway.

Once we walk back into the house we're both pretty exhausted. I sit on the couch in the living room and lean my head back and shut my eyes for a minute. Harley turned on the TV in front of us and sat down next to me.

We watched TV for a bit. Harley put her head on my shoulder and she closed her eyes. After a few minutes I could tell she was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I turned off the TV and leaned towards the edge of the couch and closed my eyes. Just to rest for a bit.

-----------in the morning----------
My neck felt sore as I began to open my eyes. I feel a weight on me so I turn my head to see that Harley is asleep on me. She has her arms around my waist as she leans on my stomach. She looked so peaceful as she slept.

Because of the long wait and the short chapters, I decided to write another one for you guys. So I hope you enjoy. And I am kinda changing the format of this book if you noticed. I may update it in the future.  I'm writing the next chapter rn. Till next time.