6

You know what fuck it I'm giving you guys a nother update

"Your house is nice" I said to joker kind of shaking. He just glared at me. I gulped and looked at harley.

                                   -
I heard a loud noise coming from one of the rooms, I quietly rushed in but I hid to where no one could see me. I peered through the door and saw harley on the floor a red mark on her face but she was still happy? I saw the joker staring at her in rage. What the hell did he hit her? I wanted to help her but I was scared of what the joker would do to me, I know I'm being selfish but I.. I don't know why I left her there. Im sorry Harley I wish I could save you from that horrible man I really wish I could but I don't know if I can, I want to so badly but not everything has a happy result. I will hell you through this even if you can't see what's wrong your blinded by your love for him but he clearly doesn't live you any more. You poor thing, you dont understand. I hid behind a wall and waited for the joker to leave the room and once he did I walked in the room to see Harley looking out the window I could see a smile on her face. This women was truly insane.. And I loved it. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Oh me sugar I'm fine" she said smiling at me. "Well what happened doesn't look fine" I walked up to her and cupped her face "you do know what he did to you right?" I asked her "of course I do, I dont know why you're so concerned it's okay he loves me" she replied. I gulped knowing what she said was totally not okay "listen don't you think him hitting you is wrong? "       "nope" she said. I just stared at her wondering what to do next l. I was to scared to tell her him hitting her was wrong because of how she might react.