Chapter 2

Sorry that the last chapter was very short

Im watching TV flipping through the Chanel's, then the tv turned off and so did the lights. A power outage? Oh no I'm going to have to go into my creepy basement to fix this outage. I creek open the basement door with my flash light. I shine the flash light to the bottom if the stairs and I make my way down. I get to the power box thing open it and flip a switch. I saw the lights from upstairs turn back on. But wait.. Someone had to have been down here to flip the switch off.. I gulp and walk my way back upstairs like I'm not terrified. I heard
A giggle so I walk faster then slam the door shut and lock it. I backed away from the door relived that I'm in my living room. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife still shaken to my core. "aww come on sugar let me in" I hear a muffled voice say through the basement. Wait a minute sugar? That's what Harley says. I didn't say anything back "I know you're there, I won't hurt ya." Harley says. I make my way to to the couch I hid behind it terrified. I heard a bang on the door and a nother then a nother. Danm it she broke the door. "Aww don't hide from me sugar" I have my hand over my mouth trying not to make any sound as I am crying. I close my eyes hoping she will just go away. Please go away please please please, I then felt a yank I opened my eyes and saw Harley Quinn right in front of me. "Found ya" she says. I scream and back away with my knife pointed to her. "I won't hurt you" she says. I look her in the eyes and slowly lower the knife "what do you want?" I said. She thought for a moment and said "you" "why do you want me?" I asked. "I want you to work for me and Mr. J" she says "why me? Why a boring waitress?" I asked "I don't want anyone else" she spoke. "No" I said she gave me a frown and walked out of my house. What the hell just happened?! Harley Quinn wants me to work for her and the joker?! Huh?! I'm just going to go to sleep and hope this was all a dream. I woke up again at 5 in the morning. I check the basement door. Nope not a dream. Hell I'm going to have to get that fixed.