8

"I suggest you move.. Unless you want trouble" Harley said. "Like I'd be scared of a women." That sexist ass hole said. Harley let out a giggle and shoved him, then she sat down right next to me. She gave me a light grin but she was pulled back and she hit a wall. She groaned and saw the man standing over her smilling like a maniac. She groaned and tried to get up but just pushed her down. This pissed me off. I got up turned the man in front of me to face me and put my mouth close to his ear. He probably thought I was going to whisper something sexy.. But instead I quickly placed my hands in his back and shoved him, he was in an awkward bending position. I kicked his ear with my knee and flipped him. (Like that kinda kick Annie does to eren in aot) He landed in the table laying on his back. He groaned in pain. I walked to Harley and gave her a hand up. She looked at me with bright eyes. I've never her seen her react like that. We walked out and it felt like we were walking in slow-mo. The other people in the restaurant looked at us in amazement. When the man looked at me in anger I flipped him off while linking arms with Harley. This was one interesting morning.

                             -

I bought Harley an egg sandwich, she always obsesses over them. It's adorable. We were just walking together on some streets until we saw the man, again. God he can never leave me alone can he? I made I contact with him and he ran after me. Harley panicked and threw her sandwich at his face. That slowed him down as we ran together. "Nice one love!" I said as we were running side by side. My cheeks turned a little pink from realization of what I said. A gunshot was heard which snapped me out of my thoughts. The man was trying to shoot us. "Seriously what is his problem?" I said while grabbing Harley's arm and making a turn. When the place we ran too cane to veiw. "Shit!" I cursed, we were in a dead end! I looked back and saw the man pointing the gun at Harley. "If you won't come with me she dies" he yelled. I gullped and looked over to Harley she gave me an evil smirk which motivated me to do something reckless. I walked to the man and still a few feet away I ran toward him. Which caught him off guard. He was about to grab me but I jumped into the air doing a flip. As I was going to land I quickly gripped my legs on the man's shoulders. He spun around a few times trying to get me off of him. "You can never have enough can you?" I questioned. I then grabbed a dagger from my pocket and stabbed him in the neck. He fell forward causing me to bend my knees making my knees hit the ground first. I groaned loudly in pain. The place where I stabbed the man shouldn't kill him but keep him "busy" for a while.

Word count: 546