Chapter:- 9

Azra's POV:

"Why? Am I disturbing you?" I asked looking at him who was pretending that he isn't nervous.

"Yes. With your eyes." He said looking at me but closed his eyes making me chuckle.

"I wasn't doing anything." I said batting my lashes at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You and I both know what you were doing." He said going back to his work and I chuckled.

"I don't know what I was doing." I said looking at him and he narrowed his brows at me.

"Really?" I nodded my head.

"Just give me ten minutes. Then I'll show you what you were doing." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Okay. Till then I'll continue what I was doing." I said smiling at him and he shook his head.

"If I burn my hand or anything then you'll be responsible." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"I'll apply ointment on it." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"You won't get to eat these things then." He said smirking at me and I smiled.

"We'll order something from outside." I said smiling at him and he shook his head.

"We don't like outside food." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Then I'll make something." I said smiling widely and his lips smiled too.

"Chalo. Is bahane hame aap ke hath ka kuch khane to milega." He said putting the paratha in the pan and I rolled my eyes.

"English please." I said and he chuckled.

"Let it be. Its good in Urdu only." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"Na ungaluku thirumba kuduthuruven." I said and he looked at me weirdly making me chuckle.

(You'll pay for this.)

After he prepared two to three Parathas he took it to Bhai's  room while my eyes went to the thing placed in front of him.

"Should I try?" I said to myself and then shook my head. Its not easy though. I don't know how much time he took but I smiled when he came back.

"Gave medicine too?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Go and sit in the room. I'll bring the dinner." He said going back to his work and I smiled.

"No. I'll sit here and watch how you do it." I said smiling widely and he rolled his head.

"Instead of focusing on my work you ogle me." He said rolling his eyes and I smiled.

"Why are you so handsome then?" I said smiling at him and he looked at me weirdly.

"What has gotten into you today? You are acting so weird and strange." He said looking at me and I pouted.

"Aren't you liking that?" I asked looking at him with pouted lips and he chuckled.

"I'm loving it. You started showing your real self after many months." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"It took a bit time to come out from what we did." I said sighing and he smiled.

"Its alright. Insha Allah everything will be alright one day." He said kissing on my head and I nodded my head with a smile. After some time his work completed and we went to our room with our food. When we were about to begin I found he didn't bring Ketchup. Well, he eats Aloo Paratha with Ketchup you know. I got up when he held my hand making me look at him.