Bloody November - Chapter 9

"Murder's out of tune,And sweet revenge grows harsh"- William Shakespeare

And sweet revenge grows harsh"- William Shakespeare
....

"Blood!"

"What could have happened here?"

"Kidnapping"

"Where is Rajeev?", cried Sayani.

A nurse ran towards them and asked Anika to come to the receptionist fast.

"Ma'am, there is a phone call regarding Mr. Siddhartha",

She picked the phone call and a lady was uttering nonsense. Anika disconnects the phone call.

"Who was that?", asked Sayani.

"She was uttering rubbish against Rajeev.

"You could have replied her back too, Mrs. Oberoi!", Sayani said rudely.

"By her voice, it seemed that I heard it somewhere", recalled Anika.

"I am not able to understand where is Rajeev?

"Madam, what if he is kidnapped?", said the nurse, who was eavesdropping on them.

"You shut up!", Sayani started to strangle that lady's neck.

The three put all their forces to stop her. She was so angry that all her body power was in her hand. Anika called out the guards to stop her. Hopefully, they succeeded otherwise one more person would lose her life in the story. Anika slapped her so hard, she started crying. Omkara and Gauri apologized on her behalf. Sayani was about to say sorry to that nurse but she ran away.

"Where is Rajeev?", Sayani cried.

"He is fine"

"He is not Anika"

Omkara and Gauri started to search for him again. Rajeev was nowhere found. Anika got a phone call from a lady. Her voice was the same as she received a few minutes ago.

Phone conversation:

"Hello baby"

"Who are you? Stop pestering me"

"Don't do that mistake again Anika"

"What do you want from me and my Family, you b****?"

"Nah! B**** please"

"Good...Bye..."

"Rajeev is in my custody and that nurse was right - he is kidnap"

"What?"

"Wait for my second call"

"Hello! Hello"

The phone call got disconnected. Anika moved straight to the guards and yelled at them for their useless work. Poor guards were like students with hands at the back and listening to Anika. That phone call was making them more worried.