Roses

(This takes place after the game and all of the dead people were magically brought back to life)

Shuichi woke up to knocking on his door. He assumed it was either Kaito or Maki, and got up quickly to open it, not wanting to keep them waiting. 

When he opened the door, however, nobody was there. He looked around for a second, and was about to close the door, but as he turned to shut it behind him he saw it out of the corner of his eye. 

A single rose was lying on his doorstep. It was a pretty dark blue color, kind of like his hair, and he knew for a fact it hadn't been there last night. 

Shuichi picked it up and examined it. He thought about what had happened so far, trying to figure out who put it there. 

Angie had recently taken up gardening, and sometimes Himiko and Tenko would help her. He could probably ask one of them if a rose had gone missing overnight. 

Also, Tsumugi still had the security cameras set up everywhere, so he could ask her if he could check them and see who did it. 

He went back inside and sat it on his bed. He decided since he was already up that he would just go eat breakfast. 

When he got there, he sat down and started zoning out, thinking back to the incident from this morning. 

While he was thinking about who could have left it there, Tenko ran in the dining hall and told Angie that a rose had been taken from the garden. 

Angie stood up and asked everyone who had done it. She said if they confessed, that they would be forgven by Atua, and that she wasn't mad, she just wanted to know. 

Everyone denied having anything to do with it, except for Shuichi, who was gathering together a theory on who had done it. 

Kaito grabbed Shuichi's attention by yelling in his face. Shuichi freaked out and fell backwards in his chair. (Not me picturing Draco Malfoy falling out of a chair XD)

"What was that for?!" Shuichi asked, obviously irritated at Kaito. 

"You weren''t paying attention," Maki told him, calmly. 

"Oh, um... Sorry... What were you saying?" Shuichi asked Angie, getting up and fixing his chair. 

"A rose was stolen from the garden overnight. Admit to the crime and Atua and I will forgive you, but stay silent to your sins and Atua will banish you from this life into another! Also, I will have Tsumugi check the cameras if you don't start confessing!" Angie said in a threatening manner at first, but switching to her ever-so-cheerful tone of voice for the last sentence. 

"What if it's someone who isn't here?" Himiko asked, reminding them all that Kirumi was in the kitchen, Rantaro and Kaede were off hanging out, Ryoma was in his room, and Kokichi was playing a never-ending game of hide-and-seek with everyone. Korekiyo was nowhere to be seen along with Gonta and Miu, but no one had any idea where they were. Shuichi assumed they were in their labs and left it at that. He also assumed Kiibo was either with Miu or charging in his room still. 

"Himiko has a point. What if they aren't in this room? Do you want to ask them? If so, I'm sure they'd all be willing to come, if you say it the right way," Maki said, seeming more like what her talent would imply she was like. 

"How will we even find Kokchi? He's impossible to find, and you guys know that," Tsumugi said, thinking hard about where Kokichi could be. 

"Hm... I have an idea, but Sidekick isn't gonna like it," Kaito said after thinking a minute. 

*Time Skip brought to you by Mr. Hopp*

"Why would you think this will work, Kaito?" Shuichi grumbled to himself, knowing full well Kaito could hear him since everyone was watching the cameras to see if Kaito's plan worked.