Epilogue

Hi, I'm Emma Alonso-Novoa, 29 years old. I married to Jax Novoa when I was 23, just a year after I finished my studies. Jax isn't much of a listener in school but I always encourage him to so he finished his studies as well, also at the age of 22.

I now have one child named Andrew Novoa, who is now 4 years old. His looks are closer to Jax than mine. I gave birth to him when I was 25. He's also a wizard but he has no knowledge of it yet.

Right now, we're having a dinner in a fancy restaurant. It's Andrew's birthday. Coincidentally, his birthday is the same day that Jax and I met at Iridium High and the same date of our anniversary: three things to celebrate.

I dressed Andrew up by making him wear a small white t-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket; which also matches the day because I remember when we had the magic leather jackets I got on Jax's birthday. Now he kinda looked like Jax when he was little.

I got prepped and dressed myself up in a dark purple dress that reaches my knees, black flats with a small bow on top of each pair, and tied my hair up in a bun.

Jax picked me up from my room. He wore a white polo with a striped tie topped off with a black blazer and black slacks. "29 and still gorgeous." he complimented. I gave him a peck on the lips before we left.

We drove off to the restaurant. It was quite lovely that Jax paid for it, what a gentleman. After dinner, we went home and waited for Andrew to sleep. I patted on his back and kissed his forehead before greeting him Happy Birthday once more and he went to sleep.

I called Andi and her husband Philip to watch over him while Jax and I went to see the movies. It was fun. This day is fun, and my whole life should be, now that I have a charming son, Andrew, and a handsome husband, Jax.

No matter what, I know from the bottom of my heart, that Jax will be always by my side.

~~~~~
Okay. I'm really sorry to keep this story quite short but it was what it was planned to be. I hope you enjoyed the story and understood. Thanks for reading!