BONUS CHAPTER: The Demma Argument

DISCLAIMER: I did not write this chapter. This was originally written by EWWfanbase . She requested that I would make a cover for her and in return, she allowed me to use this chapter as a bonus chapter as long as I credit her.

Again, this was written by EWWfanbase . You can also read the original book at her page. Enjoy!

"You're under a spell." Daniel assumed. He crossed his arms to look serious. Emma brushed her hair off my face and groaned.

"I told you I'm not in a spell!" she shouted. She was so sick and tired of Daniel telling her what to do and walked away from him.

Daniel took her by the hand and pulled her back. She groaned once more and stopped to hear out whatever he had to say.

"Then why'd you move on so quickly?" he asked. Emma crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at her annoying ex-boyfriend who obviously wants to take her back but denies it anyway.

"Because I liked Jax for a long time now." she stated. She looked like she was about to sob. Tears slowly started forming upon her eyes.

"What?" Danny-boy couldn't believe what he heard. While the girl she was in love with belonged to him, she secretly liked his arch-enemy. "Let me see if we're on the same page here: Did I or did I not hear you say that you liked Jax for a long time now."

"You heard me." she proudly replied. She looked at Daniel straight in the eye, giving him a glare, and Daniel just angrily looked at her. "Now can I go?"

Daniel shook his head, "No. I need an explanation, Em."

"Well," she explained, "I know we've been together since I got here but look at the mess I've given you. You nearly died when the Principal held you prisoner, the Council didn't want us together-"

He cut her off, "The Council was over that!"

"I wasn't done." she said. He apologized and told her to continue.

"Daniel, you're a good person but it'll be better if we're just friends. You're one of the main threats when people are out to get me."

"I get that." he answered, "But why Jax?"

"Simple. After the Fool Moon incident, he was sent away to Rebel's Boot Camp, remember? I hope you do because when I was sent there you bonded with Mia-"

"You jealous?" he chuckled.

"Could you let me continue!" she shouted.

He crossed his arms. "Go on."

"You bonded with Mia and all that, but it was okay at first. Until you started believing her over me, even without the spider seal. Also, when Maddie and Diego were reading books and researching Kanay stuff, they figured out that the spider seal doesn't change you. It justs releases your inner vile so you can do what you want."

He looked guilty, "You done?"

"While you had a secret crush on Mia, I had a secret crush on Jax. I knew it already at first but did I bother? Apparently not because we were even. You also kept blaming Jax for our problems when he's not the bad guy here. He changed, for me. He sticked with me through everything, even when you were under the spider seal and when you were sticking with Mia. It was all like: Mia this, Mia that. Now you know what the real Mia was like. Now you know I was right all along."

"Now I've learned my mistake and I'm sorry." Daniel apologized.

Rain started to pour out of the random. They looked at each other but Daniel had a more gazing look at Emma. He started to lean in to her but she pushed him away. He was confused.

"What? I said sorry, didn't I?" he said.

Emma sighed, "I know, but I hope we can still be friends."

"Great."

Little did they know, Jax was watching their whole conversation. He came out at the right timing and gave it to Emma. Daniel looked at him, jealous.

"I'll see you tommorow." Daniel waved, leaving them that night.

"Thanks Jax." Emma thanked her gentleman.

He started to walk her home. They discussed matters until Jax told her the truth. "I heard what you said to Daniel about me a while ago."

"You did?" Emma asked, just to make sure.

"Good enough that you know what I did for you." Jax told her. She gave him a peck on the lips and they continued walking home.