Chi

Zuko-

Everyone was a mess. People were shouting and fighting over what had just happened. I was standing by the door beside Haru, who also didn't like what was happening over there. They had just just left to move Katara somewhere she could rest, and came back to a mess. Everyone seemed to have something to say, over what Katara had just done. I was more scared than ever, and was so thankful that I wasn't on Azula's side anymore. Katara had just crushed this old lady, Hama's, heart in her chest. When she had first shown up, Aang, Sokka and Toph started fighting her, but no one else even knew who she was, and then she just bloodbended everyone. It was scary and knowing that Katara could someday also do that was even more scary.

"Should we do anything?" Haru asked.

"You can, I really don't want to be in the middle of that" I said looking at the group of people. Teo and The Duke were talking with uncle and Jong Jong, but it seemed more like they didn't like what had just happened. Hakoda was going off to Piandao and Bumi over something. But really the worst was Aang and Sokka who were yelling at Toph and Suki, with Pakku standing there trying to calm down the two boys only to be yelled at himself.

"Yeah no thanks" Haru said

"What should be done about that body?" Katara asked from behind. She was up and looked fine, even after the fight.

"You just passed out and shouldn't be awake, let alone walking and you're worried about the body?" Haru asked

"I'm a healer, and the moon was full, you won't be able to keep me down long. But really it's just past sunrise. It's been a few hours" She said.

"I could burn it" I offered

"That works," She said. "What happened here?"

"You just noticed," Haru said. So while Haru explained what was happening I walked over to the body and set it on fire.

"What are you doing?" Aang yelled at me

"Getting rid of this before we have animals" I said

"There's a proper way to do it, you can't just burn it" Aang shouted.

"What do you mean, we are not dealing with that dead body in any way, burn it and be done with it" Sokka said

"No! At the Air temples there's a certain way the dead are dealt with!" Aang and Sokka then got into a heated argument about it, and Toph and Suki tried to help, but they only brought the fight back to bloodbending. I didn't know what to do so I just walked back to the door.

"That was something," Haru said.

"It was," I agreed.

"I'm going to make breakfast," Katara said, clearly not wanting to be a part of any of the fights.

"Let us help," Haru said. "I'm going to get a headache if this lasts much longer"

"Fine," Katara said. I was glad that she didn't seem very mad at me anymore, while she might not like me at least she's giving me the time of day. Once we got into the kitchen Katara started telling us what to do, and how to do it. I was glad that we couldn't really hear what was happening with everyone else, but it was clear that Katara still was on edge.

"You okay?" I asked,I didn't know why I asked, but I did.

"Yeah... Perfectly okay" Katara said.

"You don't seem, fine" Haru said

"Just lost in thought" Katara said, I didn't even need Toph to tell me she's lying, but it isn't his place to ask, and I didn't want her to be mad at me again.