Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Nelliie Guerra

Catherine and Jason arrived their destination. Catherine had one thing in mind: revenge Michael. She was dead sure he was responsible for Jason’s attitude and she knew Jason hadn’t said everything to her, otherwise he wouldn’t have been so reluctant to reveal how he got the drugs. She had to keep an eye on him also, an addict would find a way to get his supply, even worse, Michael would find easier to feed him with it.

She couldn’t wait till tomorrow to confront Michael. She had to go today. They would meet where they met every day, where she became his sex slave. What better way to finish him up than in bed. He loved kinky. So kinky she would be. and no way could he find out that Jason was back and close.

She dialed his number.

“Hello Cathy, I see you’re back” he said on the phone when he saw her naked picture appear on the screen of his cell phone with her incoming call.

“Can we meet at our place?” she asked with a seductive voice. She felt like she was on a mission. It was so funny how much a person could change, she thought. The old Catherine would have never try to seduce a man, nor play dirty sexual games, now she had learned the do’s and don’ts of the game and she played them well. She had changed. Many times when there was a conscience call, she had had to block it in order to keep going and keep Jason safe. Sex to her became a form of salvation.

“Of course darling. Be prepared, I’ll be rock hard when I come in” he said rubbing his crotch.

‘Fucking bastard can’t think without his dick’ she mumbled to herself as she stepped into her convertible.

She walked into the place where they had agreed to meet. One of Michael's apartments. She began preparing for her plan, nothing could fail. Nothing could go wrong. It will be so easy. He thought he had her, so when they were together he let his guard down. That was his weak point, she thought.

He walked in a couple minutes later.

She stood facing the door when she heard him coming. Her back flat against the wall and legs wide apart. She wore his favorite lingerie costume. Black and dangerous, he used to say. Her garter belt hugged the best of her curvy hips and her stilettos gave her legs a sexy stance. A whip was wrapped around her wrist and as he opened the door she let go the first lash. Her game began.

   He smiled, his eyes full of pleasure. This was his woman, he knew it the second he’d laid eyes on her. Had to go through a hell of a lot of things but finally she was his.

   “I’m feeling kinky” she said, a lusty look in her eyes—but it was fake. She had other intentions. She felt the sense of power over him. A woman always would be superior to a man if she had him like she had Michael. She would always win if she played it right in the games of sex, after all it was their weakness.

    Michael reached for her. Cupped her breasts in his hands and immediately dived for her nipples with his tongue. He planned to feast on her body all afternoon.

    She pushed him back. He fell backwards on the bed. She climbed on him, tug at his shirt until the buttons all popped off. Then she got off and he stood up again.

   “Woah” he said as he undid the zipper of his nautica jeans, “if you plan to welcome me like this every time you go away, blessed be your trips”

   She didn’t reply. But knelt on the floor and started stroking his erection. When he was enjoying the most, she paused; went back to her whip and lashed at his buttocks with all her might. She lashed again. He seemed to enjoy it. All the memories of the pain she’d gone through with him started replaying in her mind. The lusty look was replaced with fury and hate. She remembered the times when he had drugged her, made her his then gave her to his closest friends. She saw the mischievous grin he always wore when he saw his friends feasting on her body. He got pleasure from her pain. And then there was Jason. There was his mistake.

She lashed him again.

He groaned with pleasure and pleaded for more.

“You want more?” she whipped him again.

Then again. Again.

Then suddenly she couldn’t stop. She kept going at him with the whip and then—she felt a hard hit to her face. She tumbled to the floor.

“Bitch” he screamed at her, “what’s wrong with you?” he looked at his arms and the red swollen marks.

She got up and whipped him across the face with all her strength “this is for Jason and all the misery I lived with you. Why did you use me?”

  He held his face in his hands and Catherine saw a streak of blood trickling down between his fingers. The fury within him was immeasurable and it showed in his eyes when he removed his hands from his face and came full force towards Catherine.

    He grabbed her by throat and enjoyed seeing the panic rising in her face.

“who’s in charge now bitch?” he asked her as his fingers dug deeper into her throat.

She kicked and tried to struggle free without success. He brought her down on the bed and climbed on top of her.

She tried punching at his ribs but he didn’t even flinch. she felt as if the air was being sucked out of her lungs and soon everything in the room seemed to be collecting distance.

‘Is this death?’ she asked herself and thinking of Jason came to reality where the pain pounded again. He had trapped her legs with his so there was no way she could move. She heard him cursing and swearing.

She couldn’t let this happen. Not when she was so close to achieving her goal. And her goal had been to make him pay as much she had. She had paid for the only sin of being Catherine, the woman that drove Michael crazy and sick. He had to pay for being so selfish and corrupted.

  He let her go and sat down on the bed.

“Baby what’s wrong? You haven’t given me a reason for what you are doing now” he asked, regret washing over his face, ''look what you make me do, I'm sorry'' he brushed her cheeks lightly.

Catherine held her hand to her throat, looked him with hateful eyes, “you gave Jason cocaine. You fucked up my life. What is wrong with you? We had an agreement I’d be what you wanted but you would leave Jason alone”

He laughed.

“Did you really think I go by agreements? I go by my own rules. And even as much as I want you Cathy, as sick as I am for you, things get done the way I want. No one puts rules on me”

“Fuck you” she said and slapped him across the face.

“Cathy I’ve had enough of you” he threw a fist at her face.

Her face hurt. Her head hurt. Her thirst for him was not quenched yet.

She bent down and took a stick she had underneath the bed. She hit the side of his head violently, “I know you killed those girls and cleaned up so you would look flawless” she said making the worse mistake of her life.

He fell unconscious to the floor. More blood. But he had heard her. Oh yeah he had.

Catherine stared at him in disbelief, so many years of suffering, why hadn’t she done it before? She used the stick on him once more. Fully satisfied at seeing him down, she turned away from him and went to the bathroom. She could run, but she wanted to enjoy the last minutes of her triumph. Plus you had to take in consideration that she didn’t want to run out to the street in her lingerie with  splashes of blood on her skin. She went to the bathroom to wash up.

She sensed it as she opened the bathroom door. She smelled death. The last thing she saw was Michael’s bloody face and then she felt the bullet rip through her chest, making it’s way to her heart. The explosion within her and then everything was blank and peaceful and the noises of the world were so vague she would have never been able to tell what it was.

“No one threatens me and lives long” Michael said but her lifeless body dropped to the floor with a thud.

He called his cleanup crew. No traces had to be left. No evidence.