-meant to be; 1

.

.

~your pov~

I clutched onto my bag tightly, regretting my decision of passing down this dark alley way. I'm currently on my way back home from my night shift. I felt myself shudder as the cold breeze made contact with my skin, sending goosebumps on my skin. 

I froze when I saw a silhouette in front of me. By the looks of it, I could say it was a guy, a male. He stepped closer to me, making his face visible as the light hit him. My heart dropped..

M-my ex..

He smiled and started getting closer while I stepped back.

ex: "Hi, baby~ Long time, no see."

You:"Yeah, because I dumped your filthy ass."

ex: "Talking back are we?"

You:"Just leave me alone! Go annoy someone else, you moron."

He grabbed me by my waist and pinned me to the wall. 

ex: "What did you say?"

I could feel his piercing gaze on me even though my eyes were closed.

??: "Picking up chicks this late at night, huh?"

I opened my eyes and looked in direction of the other male voice. A guys was standing there, his hands in his pants pockets. 

ex: "Why don't you kept on walking? My girlfriend and I just had a little argument."

The guy eyed me up and down. 

??: "Well she doesn't look comfortable around you. And if you were actually her boyfriend, then you shouldn't be treating her like that, in the middle of this alley."

I kept my eyes on the guy's figure.. I couldn't make out his features of how he was standing in the dark. 

ex: "Who the fuck are you, anyways?"

??: "The person who's gonna call the cops if you don't let her go this instant."

Feeling a bit of fear rush through him, he let me go. 

ex: "Whatever. I know where you work so see you soon."

He turned and left. Feeling relieved, I let my body relax. 

You: "Thank you." -I smiled a bit.

??: "Your welcome."

You: "I know you didn't ask, but I'm Y/N."

He came out of the dark and smiled at me.

??: "I'm Kobe."

Wow~ He's so handsome, cute too~ Ah!

Kobe: "So, shall we go?"

You: "Go where?"

Kobe: "I was thinking to walk you home. It's already (11:00 pm) and it isn't safe to be out here like this."

You: "O-oh, thank you for your concern, but I wouldn't want to bother you. I'll go alone."

Kobe: "Well, I insist. Plus, I'd be more than happy to make sure a girl made it home safely."

I felt my heart rush up to my cheeks, tinting them with a light red. 

You: "Thank you for caring. Let's go."

~time skip~

We soon arrived at my house.

You: "Well, we're here."

Kobe: "Aww~ Already?" -he pouted.

You: I guess, yeah." -I giggled.

Kobe: "Well I hope to see you again sometime."

You: "Same here. Goodbye, and thanks again for helping me!"

Kobe: "Your welcome. And goodbye to you too."

He smiled and waved before walking off. I turned and unlocked the front door, entering and closing the door behind me.

I took off my heels and put them aside. I made my way into the living room, plopping down on the couch as I didn't have energy to go up to my room. 

I took out my phone and checked the time. (12:00 am). Ugh, I have to go to college by (8:00 am) tomorrow. 

Why. Just why? What is the reason?

~kobe's pov~

Kristin: "Where were you? I tried calling you but I realized that you didn't have your phone on you!"

Kobe: "I was out with my friends... and then I walked this girl home."

I smiled as I thought about her. She's.. pretty, and a lot more.

Kristin: "Whoa there, lover boy! Anyway, you received an email from ***** College, it said that you got accepted!"

I tilted my head and smiled widely.

Kobe: "Oh finally! Now I can see all of my friends!"

Kristin: "Well tomorrow's your first day so go get some sleep."

Kobe: "Okay."

~time skip~

I laid down on my bed, feeling all excited about tomorrow, when that girl Y/N popped up in my mind. I smiled, I hope I meet her again.

Not too long after, I drifted off to sleep.