-meant to be; 11

.

.

~your pov~

I finally finished decorating the tree house with scented vanilla candles and rose petals. I asked the boys to do me a favor and take Kobe out on a "boys night" and right afterwards, to bring him here by (9:00 pm).

Right now, it's (8:55 pm). They should be here any minute now. God, I'm so nervous! 
I held onto the box and rose which I had for him. I looked up when I heard footsteps..

Must be them. I quickly turned around so that when they come, they'll be seeing my back. I stood there for a while until I heard-

Kobe: "Y/N?"

I turned around with a little bit of confidence in me. Flashing him a smile, he came towards me. I watched as the three other boys got out of the tree house.. It's time. 

Kobe: "Y/N. What are you doing here...? And what is all of this?" -he looked around.

You: "I wanted to tell something.."

My heart automatically started beating fast. 

Kobe: "What is it?"

I removed my hand from behind my back, which was holding onto the rose. Taking a deep breath, I started my speech.

You: "I know it's been over a month now, but I eventually fell for you, hard. I like you for who you are. I love your personality, your kind heart, your sweet smile, and those eyes I could stare at all day long. What I'm saying is, I want a chance, Kobe. A chance to love you like no other. A chance to love you more than a friend..Would you, Kobe Morris, accept me as your lover...?"

He just stood there.. staring down at me. I looked down and bit my bottom him, being nervous of what his answer would be.

Kobe: "...What?"

I looked back up at him, he took the rose out of my hand with his widened eyes. 

Kobe: "T-this isn't a dream?"

I shook my head. I watched as I saw tears well up in his eyes, soon rolling down his cheeks.

Kobe: "Yes."

I, myself, widened my eyes when I heard his answer. Is this really happening? I smiled widely and removed my other hand from my back, which had the box in it. He dropped his gaze to it in confusion.

I giggled and gestured him to take it, he did and opened it. He started sobbing when he saw what it was.

 He started sobbing when he saw what it was

He sat on the floor and kept on crying. I sat down in front of him and took out his necklace, putting it on him. With shaky hands, he took out mine, putting it on me.

You: "I love you."

Kobe: "I-I love y-you too, Y/N."

He pulled me in for a hug, still crying. I smiled and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his neck. He soon pulled away.. And before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine.

It felt like magic as we both shared a loving kiss.

We both pulled away and put our foreheads together, staring at each other. Until-

Mike, Vallyk, Derek: