-meant to be; 3

.

.

~your pov~

Kobe: "Uh.. I was wondering if I can get your number, yeah? W could hang out together, along with the other boys."

You: "Sure!"

I crouched down and opened my bag, tearing a piece of paper from my notebook. I then took a pen and wrote down my number. Once done, I closed back my bag and stood up, giving him the paper.

Kobe: "Thanks. By the way, are you free this weekend?"

You: "Well I do have the weekend off from work.. So yeah, I'm pretty much free."

Kobe: "Sweet! See you then!" -he ran off.

I chuckled because I find they way how he ran was cute. 

You: "Bye."

~time skip, (11:00 pm)~

Ugh, I'm so tired! I've been doing all my assigned homework for the past few hours. Thank God I'm finally done. My stomach growled, indicating that I'm hungry. I got up and went down to the kitchen.

~time skip~

I was munching down a bag of chips, sometimes I'll stuff a little candy in my mouth. I grabbed my bottle water and drank my water. Finally.. some peace.

I guess not. I flinched slightly when I heard loud screams and things crashing. I suddenly heard footsteps marching around my house. 

I panicked, I was going to hide behind the counter when someone yelled.

??:"Guys, I found her! She's in the kitchen!"

 I slowly turned around to see.. Vallyk? What the hell is he doing here?! After a few seconds, the other three appeared at the door frame of the kitchen, falling on top each other. 

I chuckled at the sight.

Vallyk: "Hey, Y/N! Just so you know, I am 100% sober right now!"

Hmm...

You: "How's you guys get in anyway?"

Derek: "Y/N~ You left (hiccups) your door unlocked."

You: "A-are you guys sure you're not drunk?"

Kobe: "They're drunk except for me and Mike."

I looked up as I heard his voice.

You: "Why so?"

Mike: "Well, because-"

Kobe: "We wanted to."

You: "Okay.. then why are you guys here?"

Kobe: "To pick you up, girl! We're going out!"

You: Wait, what? Right now?"

Kobe: "Yeah! Trust me, you'll love it!"

I looked at him a bit unsure. But the look in his eyes gave me reassurance.

You: "Okay, fine."

Derek: "YaAay! Don't worry, we'll take you to a nice place~"

He grabbed my hand ans started ragging me outside. Thank God I'm wearing presentable clothes. 

~time skip~

We walked though the town a bit, goofing around, earning weird look from some people, but that didn't stop us. We even took some weird turns here and there.. Until we finally ended up here.

A forest. 

Kobe: "The track here is a bit bumpy so be careful."

I nodded. Then we started making our way into the deep forest, the full moon being our only source of light. Derek suddenly stopped, causing Vallyk to stop, causing me to bump into Vallyk.

Vallyk: "Look! We're here!"

I moved from behind him and looked forward. My eyes sparkled by the view in front of me. 

A waterfall...

You: "This place is beautiful!"

Kobe: "Yeah. And if you stay us, we'll take you to more beautiful places."

He winked at me and I looked away, a blushing mess. Good thing it's dark. I watched as Derek and Vallyk scattered off, taking out bottles of alcohol and snacks...

Really? They're going to get drunk here? 

Derek: "C'mon, Y/N! Drink with us!" -he said, opening a bottle.

You: "Uh, no thanks! I'll just admire the view."

Derek: "Your loss" -he chuckled.

Not to long after, Derek and Vallyk started goofing around again. To be honest, they're actually great company. Even though we barely know each other. 

I went and sat on one of the rocks, listening to the waterfall with my eyes closed... Completely lost in my own thoughts, that I didn't even notice someone's presence beside me.