-meant to be; 4

.

.

~kobe's pov~

I sat here on the grass as I watched Y/N, sitting on the big rock, he head tilted back a little with her eyes closed. She looks so beautiful, even in the moonlight~

Derek: "Kobe? Are you okay? You're staring at her..'

Kobe: "Yeah... I'm fine."

Vallyk: "Oooh. I sense love in the air~"

How the fuck can Vallyk get so drunk?

Kobe: "No, man, it's not that! I just feel attracted to her..."

Derek: "You sure? You used to straight up ignore every girl you met. except for Kristin."

Kobe: "Well. that is.. until she came along."

Derek is right, though. I behave coldly towards girl, but why not her..? Maybe because she was being bullied the other day with that guy and needed help? Sigh, I don't know.

I looked back at her to see her in the same position, and still mesmerized in her thoughts. Mike nudged my side making me look at him.

Mike: "Go talk to her. I'll take care of these weirdos. And don't do anything stupid."

Kobe: "Really? Thank you!"

I got up from the ground. I silently made my way over to her, getting on the rock just to sit beside her.

Kobe: "The view's breathtaking, isn't it?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me, startled. But when she saw that it was me, her body relaxed. She looked at the waterfall and then back at me, with a smile. Cute~

You: "It is, actually."

Kobe: "we found this place a few days ago. We just needed a new hideout which brings us peace."

You: "Peace? You guys just goof around together."

I let out a sad chuckle...

Kobe: "Yeah, well, we only have each other. Unfortunately, all of us had dark pasts. That's why we keep each other company, you know, just to forget about our worries and enjoy the present."

You: "Dark pasts? Like what?"

Kobe: "Ah, that's a story for another day.." -I flashed her a sad smile.

She seemed to notice so she changed the topic. 

You: "Look up."

Curious at what she meant, I looked up and my eyes widened.

How come I've never noticed this before? It's amazing. 

Y/N was about to lay down on the rock-

Kobe: "Wait!"

She stopped her actions and looked at me in confusion. I chuckled and took off my jacket, before putting it down on the rock, so her clothes weren't dirty. 

Kobe: "Now you can lay down."

You: "Bit won't your jacket get dirty?"

Kobe: "Don't worry about it."

I smiled as I saw how her cheeks were a tinted red. 

Kobe: "Cute." -I whispered.

You: "Did you say something?"

Kobe: "N-no.."

She smiled and laid down and so did I. There was peaceful silence between us as we stared up at the beautiful night sky. Until-

Mike: "Hey, you two!"

I raised up, along with Y/N, looking towards the boys who were packing up their garbage.

Mike: "Get up! You don't wanna sleep here!"

~time skip~

.

~your pov~

You: "Thank you for walking me back home, guys."

Vallyk: "Don't sweat it, Y/N~"

I giggled and looked back at Mike and Kobe. 

You: "You guys sure you can take these two drunk heads home by yourselves?"

Mike: "Yeah. Besides, we've dealt with worse."

You: "Well okay. Thanks for showing me your new hideout. We didn't do much but it was the best fun I had in my life."

Kobe: "Don't mention it. You're basically part of the gang now."

Mike: "Anyways, we should probably go now and put these toddlers to bed. Goodnight, Y/N."

Mike grabbed Derek and Vallyk's arms before walking off, Kobe waving me goodbye with a smile.

Kobe: "See you later, Y/N."